૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 003

ー Watch You Sleep
 ↪ Minho × Chan
↠ Fluff
→ 418
⇉ Chan loves watching Minho

――☆★♡★☆――

i opened my eyes to the feeling of being warm.
unusually so.

the feeling was oh so familiar, but i couldn't think of what it was. i turned over, seeing him laying next to me.
lee minho. he had asked me out a week ago, and for the past three days, i woke in his arms, in his bed in his hoodie. i nuzzled further into his chest, inhaling his natural scent. it was musky with a slight tinge of the vanilla body wash he used, as i ran my fingers through his hair. his hands were on my hips, holding me so gently, as if i were a fragile piece of glass that needed to be protected.
i lifted my head to watch him sleep - which sounds really creepy, but the way he looks so calm, so happy, just so, so loveable, makes it very difficult not to. i scanned his bleached hair, beautiful eyes, small nose and plump, soft lips. i was addicted to him already, and i'd barely had a taste.

he opened his eyes to see me watching him, as i flushed bright red. "channie..."

"y- yeah?" i whispered, matching the volume of his words to not wake anyone else.

"were you watching me?"

shit.

there was no way i could get out of this one, he'd literally woken up to see me watching him. i spluttered, trying to think of a plausible excuse, but my mind was completely blank.
"it's ok, i know how irresistible i am." he checked the clock - 0518. "come on, let's go back to sleep; we still have an hour until we have to get up."

"i'd rather talk... we don't get to do that often, being in the orphanage and stuff."

"do you mean kiss? we can talk whenever, but privacy is rare here."

"please?"
he smiled, pecking my lips. i held his cheek as he pet my hair gently. he kissed me again, this one being longer and more passionate then the last.

to anyone who could've looked in, it looked like we were cuddling, or if they got closer were aggressively making out, but both were only half truths.
yes, we were holding each other in an almost hug. yes, we were technically making out. but it was filled with love and passion, not lust nor need.

we held each other as sleep slowly took us back into her gentle hold, our lips still gently connected with our cheeks warm and our hearts full of love.