૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 002

❛ I CALLED YOUR BEST FRIEND AND I SAID "WHAT'S UP? LET'S F-F-F-F FUCK". ❜

❀ BLA BLA BLA ❀
❁ Måneskin ❁

▶ Minho × Seungmin ◀
Top : Seungmin
Bottom : Minho

» Smut «
Cheating
Blacking out ? (but he finds pleasure in it??)
Choking

• Date Finished •
04/02/2024

≈ Word Count ≈
1,495

*don't cheat on your partner, that shit HURTS
- someone who was cheated on <3

↢≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡↣

seungmin sighed, leaning back and rubbing his forehead. "fuck you han jisung!" the boy had just stormed out of his lover's apartment after an argument; the third that week.
their relationship has been on the rocks for over a month now, with constant arguments and physical fights. jisung would always end up crying, storming out of the youngers apartment and back to his parents house. but they always ran back to each other within two days, having sex, then repeating the cycle again and again.

he sighed, taking a sip of water and picking up his phone again. he scrolled through his contacts, his thumb hovering over one particular contact.
lee minho.
his boyfriend's best friend.
the two had been inseparable since before seungmin had even met jisung, always being there for each other. they weren't particularly close themselves, but with jisung being in the middle and desperately wanting his best friend and boyfriend to get along did mean the two did exchange numbers, with a few odd messages.
he knew jisung would most likely be messaging him at that point, or even crying in his arms and making the younger out as the bad person.

'oh fuck it.'
he pressed the call button and lifted the phone to his ear, anxiety rising in his throat as he heard the ringtone.

"seungmin?" minho asked, sounding tired, almost as if he'd been trying to sleep. "why are you calling me?"

"no reason in particular..." seungmin picked at his nails, sighing into his phone. "just sorta wanted to talk to someone who wouldn't instantly console me about ji."

"another fight?" seungmin made a noise of confirmation, as he heard minho sigh into the phone. "well, i'm here now. we can just drop the subject."

"thanks." seungmin smiled, closing his eyes and leaning back on his bed. "well, what's up?"

"oh, not much really. i've just been... talking with jisung."

"yeah, i'm not too surprised." he chuckled, hearing minho sigh a smile. "i thought he'd be with you now. or at least texting you."

"nah, he's been ignoring me since i didn't blindly agree with him last week."

"so he's not with you right now?" seungmin asked, feeling like minho knew where this conversation was going. he made a noise in denial, as a smirk crept onto seungmin's face.

"nope. and honestly he's pissing me off right now." seungmin heard the noise of a bed creaking in the background on minho's side, assuming he'd also laid down on his bed. "like, just because i'm your best friend doesn't mean i'm going to just blindly agree with you every time."

"i know how to fucking piss him off."

"i'm listening..."

"let's fuck."