૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 013

ー Lee Sluts Pt. 2
 ↪ Top : Felix
 ↪ Bottom : Minho
↠ Smut
→ 1,252
⇉ After some really rough sex Felix spoils his baby

――☆★♡★☆――

"lee felix, lee minho answer me right now: where. we're. you. and. what. were. you. doing? and don't even think about lying to me!" their mother yelled, minho flinching slightly at her harsh tone.

"first of all, stop yelling. second, i was having sex and minho waited for me." felix said, staring at their parents.

"so why is your hair wet then?"

"beca-"

"i asked minho."
felix fell silent, knowing better than to argue with their father.

"i was in the library when a boy spilled coffee in my hair. he tripped and felt bad so rinsed my hair for me in the sink. the jumper's felix's because my shirt got wet."

"let's bring it right back round; why were you having sex?"

"mum, i'm sixteen. i'm not a baby anymore. it's legal and normal; it's not like you haven't had sex. we're right here."

"i better not hear of it happening again," their mother said, pointing at the boy and walking to the kitchen, their father following. "dinner will be ready in an hour."
the boys looked at each other, going into their separate rooms and unpacking their bags.

"lixxie~~" minho whined, poking his head out from behind the door.

"yes, my love?" felix replied, his back facing the elder.

"can we have a bath? i feel all icky."

"together? or do you want me to just run it for you?"

"together." minho went and sat on his bed, watching the younger.

"alright, c'mon. get some clean clothes to change into when we get out." minho smiled, knowing he's gotten what he wanted. he retreated to his room, picking out an outfit to get changed into after washing.
felix did the same, walking into the bathroom to see minho sitting on the toilet seat.

"hey."
felix smiled, kissing the elders head.
he turned the taps on, letting the hot water fill the tub.

"lix." minho whined, making grabby hands towards him. minho made a kissy face to him, felix kissing the elder all he wanted. he stripped himself of clothing, as minho did the same, getting in the tub of water after turning the taps off.

minho leaned back against felix's back, closing his eyes as the younger held him. "comfy?"

"mhm. kinda want you to fuck me again..." he said making the other chuckle.

"how long has this been going on? having sex daily, i mean."

"not long. and it isn't daily. it was once a week but now it's three to four."

"m'kay."

"why?"

"well, if you want me to fuck you after the intense sex earlier... i was just thinking that you could've been addicted if it'd been daily for a while now."