૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 016

ー Stage

 ↪ Top : Jisung
 ↪ Bottom : Minho
↠ Smut

1,870
Minho sucks Jisung's dick on stage

*boy pussy

*25/05/2024
this keeps on unpublishing for no reason if you notice it's not there pls lmk cause i'm not doing it <3

――☆★♡★☆――

"jisung you're on in five!"
the stage manager - chan - called, making both jisung and minho groan and separate their lips.

"fuck... and right when you look so fuckable." he trailed his hands all over the elder, who palmed his not-so-obvious erection through his baggy jeans. "you're such a fucking tease."

"hm." minho just smiled, as a thought ran through his mind. it was daring and reckless, but so fucking hot to imagine. "can i suck you off on stage?" he asked, kissing and mouthing at jisung's neck.

"you sure? i know you don't like people seeing what's yours." he said through broken moans.

"i mean... i'd let you finger me on stage but you like to keep videos of that to yourself, huh?" minho said, tracing his finger over the fresh hickies he'd just made.

"han jisung you are on in like three minutes!"

"ugh," jisung groaned, biting minho's bottom lip one last time. "you better keep your fucking promises."

he walked out of the dressing room and put his ear piece in, grabbing his microphone on the way.
"ji- seriously?" the elder scanned his appearance; messy hair, kind of obvious boner and lip gloss smudged around his lips.

"what?" he asked, looking at the elder. "not my fault you cockblocked me."

chan just sighed, knowing that he probably would've had his dick in minho's pussy if he hadn't called for the younger. "at least put this on." he handed the younger a lip gloss, which he refused.

"nah, i'm good. i like tasting minho's."

"speaking of, where is he?"

"most likely using his dildo in the bathroom." jisung said casually, which made another one of the staff members - who was relatively new to the whole fuck-on-stage idea - choke on their water.
jisung knew that that's what the elder always did - all of the sexual tension on stage really made it hard to be patient when the clothes were finally off, so it did help to be stretched.
as well as jisung thought it was sexy the way he'd let minho kiss and lick his neck, while he could fuck him with it from under his clothes on stage. "need a napkin?"

"nope, i'm ok." they said, nodding to jisung who just smiled. "just didn't expect that."

"fair."
jisung heard the beats in his ear monitor; 30 seconds before the stage came up and 60 before the lights came on.
"shit."
he dashed through the backstage halls, standing in position - on the platform with his head bowed.
he nodded to the staff as they passed him his guitar, just as the stage rose and he placed the microphone on the stand.

the intro to meddle about started as the crowd cheered then died down in time for him to start singing and playing his electric guitar.
"well come and get it now, come on get it now."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

just as the second song had finished and the cheers had quietened, jisung called to the audience. "seoul!" everyone screamed, as he smiled, slightly out of breath.
he walked down the stage, sitting at the end of the runway. "how're we doing?"