૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 015

ー Book

 ↪ Top : Jeongin
 ↪ Bottom : N/A
↠ Smut
2,365
⇉ Someone wanted Jeongin to fuck him

――☆★♡★☆――

'i'd let him pin me to the wall, kissing me and rubbing my crotch with his thigh. he'd call me a, "fucking bitch," and i'd love every goddamn second of it.
"mm~" i'd moan, just letting him kiss down my neck. i'd tangle my fingers in his brown hair, letting my rings catch on it and pulling at the roots, before saying, "sorry."
"god, don't be. that's fucking hot," he says while pulling away to see me all fucked out, lips swollen and hickeys on my neck and trailing down my collarbone. "you're hot."
"hyung," i'd moan, just wanting his lips against every inch of my skin, setting that fire ablaze in my whole body. "please~"
"what do you want?" he'd ask, a small smirk playing at the edge of his lips. "you want me to fuck you here against this wall," he'd say, grazing his teeth against my neck before biting down lightly, but still deep enough to draw blood and leave a mark. "do you want hyung's dick inside you, fucking you in my hoodie?"
"please hyung," i'd moan, grabbing at everything of his; his hair, his arms, his hips, i just wanted him, him, him. "please just fuck me. fuck me hard."
"oh, gladly," he'd smirk, thrusting his hips against mine and making me throw my head back in pleasure.
"mmm, fuck me good." i'd whine out against his lips, letting him pin my hands above my head so he could do anything he wanted to me. "please hyung. fuck your-"'

i slammed the book shut, looking around just for clarification that i wasn't caught. i stood up from where i was on the floor, not sure what to do.
what do you do in this situation?
i'm really reading my best friends 'diary' about wanting me to fuck him.
'ok... get yourself together, jeongin. it's probably just nothing.'
'but what if it isn't?'
'just ignore him until you forget this ever happened... and that boner goes away.'
'oh shit-'

☁️

"is anyone in here?" he asked, as i was just in the bathroom, getting rid of the problem he unintentionally gave me.

"uh, yeah, i'm just in the bathroom." i was already fully cleaned up, just trying to collect myself now.
how do i face him after literally just reading that he wants me to fuck him?

"oh, ok." i could hear him walking around, almost as if he was looking for something. "fuck, where is it?"
'the notebook.'
'what?'
'he's looking for the notebook that you have in your hand right now.'
'oh shit... how do i give it to him?'
'i dunno, you're on your own now.'
'you're literally my inner monologue, we're the same person.'
'yeah, so?'
'whatever. i'm doing this on my own, thank you very much.'

i picked up the book, sighing and stepping out of the door as quietly as i could. i could see him on his hands and knees in the same place i found the book, very clearly looking for something; 'the something i have in my hands.'

"looking for this?"
he snapped his head up, looking at me in shock.

"h- how do you have that? why do you have that?"

"oh darling..," i said, walking over to him and running my fingers over his cheek gently. "hyung finds out everything."

his eyes widened, as he tried to snatch the book out of my hands, but i was too fast in snatching it away. "nuh uh uh, you've been a bad boy, channie," i said, leaning in to whisper into his ear. "i think you deserve a punishment, don't you?"