૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 017

ー Pillow Prince
 ↪ Top : Felix
 ↪ Bottom : Changbin
↠ Smut
→ 717
⇉ Pillow princess binnie <3

――☆★♡★☆――

changbin laid on his stomach on the couch with his phone leaning against the armrest, scrolling through instagram, while felix... who knows what that boy does in his free time? changbin huffed, missing the younger, but knowing there wasn't much he could do; he was probably sleeping or eating something upstairs, and wouldn't come down until changbin went and got the younger himself.
and quite frankly, he couldn't be arsed to move.

he pulled up his thigh-high socks that were rolling down over his muscles, and adjusted the hoodie that was covering him. changbin went back to his scrolling, before he eventually got bored and decided to watch a film.
he scrolled through the many that were available, finally settling on watching 'inside out'.
he put his phone and the remote down, immersing himself fully on what was happening.

around twenty minutes into the movie, felix walked down the stairs, crawling behind the elder and slipping his hand under his - chan's - hoodie. "can i fuck you, baby?" he mumbled, his naturally deep voice being enhanced from most likely not speaking a word in close to eight hours.

changbin pretended like his voice and words didn't send a tingling sensation all throughout his body, trying to be as casual as possible. "do whatever, i'm watching the film."

"fine by me, princess." he whispered, extremely pleased with changbin's response. they both knew felix had a kink for watching changbin ride dildos, or being fucked by the other members as he just watched; not touching himself and not being touched by anyone else.
and they all loved it.
especially changbin, since it often got him into odd sex situations; being fucked on the couch while watching his favourite comfort film was definitely a bonus. "you need prep?"

"are you seriously asking me when when you watched chan and jisung fuck me at the same time like an hour?" he rolled his eyes, returning his attention to the screen. "of fucking course i don't."

"fix your attitude, whore."

"says the one who wanted to fuck me in the first place."

felix grabbed his hair, tugging at it and snarling at him. "watch your tone before i don't fuck you at all."

"once again, you wanted this." changbin huffed while felix let go of his hair, adjusting his place on the couch to let the younger slip his arm under his hips. "just shut up and do your thing before i don't let you fuck me at all."

"alright darling." felix pulled his sweatpants and boxers down in one swift movement rubbing his cock against his hole. "i'm guessing you don't need lube either."

"just give me a moment if i do. doubt it though."

felix pushed in, watching changbin's facial expressions; and when he saw no discomfort, started fucking into his at a fast pace. "fuuck- uh!" changbin moaned, gripping the armrest. he pushed back, against felix, whining.

"i thought you wanted to watch the film, hm?"

"balls deep in me and still being a bitch." changbin smirked, hiding the fact that he was in heaven. "just cum already and let this be over with."

"i don't cum that quick darling."

felix continued his fast pace, making changbin moan as he tried to focus on watching the film, but it wasn't the easiest; being fucked by your hot fuckbuddy roommate so hard the couch is shaking does mean you can't exactly focus on anything but that.
felix wrapped his arm underneath changbin, adjusting him as if he were a mere toy, before jerking him off at the same speed.

"fuck! uh! mommy~!" changbin squealed, fucking into felix's hand, as small tears formed in the corner of his eyes. "fuck mommy i'm cumming-!"

"cum for me baby boy."
felix said, as changbin came in his hand, slowing his pace and letting the elder ride his high, before collapsing onto the couch.

"mommy that felt so good."
he murmured, as felix pulled out. he let go of changbin's cock, using his cum as lube to jack himself off and eventually cum onto chan's hoodie.
and knowing chan, changbin would have to wear the hoodie with the stain for at least a week in public.

"let's get you cleaned up baby, then we can cuddle and watch as many movies as you want."