૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 008

ー Femboy
 ↪ Seungmin × Jeongin
↠ Fluff
→ 706
⇉ Jeongin saved Seungmin, and gained a boyfriend on the way

――☆★♡★☆――

"are you shopping for your girlfriend?"
seungmin was looking through the skirts in the store, when a store employee approached him.

"oh, no; it's for myself."
he closed his eyes and waited for the sexist remarks that always came whenever i shopped in store, but they never came.

"ah, that helps. what style are you looking for?"

"a soft, pastel aesthetic, but i do like the leather skirts."

"they are nice, granted, but not the most comfortable. it just comes with the fashion, i guess."

"oh. do you have white skirts?"

"what length?"

"mid thigh, preferably."

"i'm pretty sure we do, let me just check the back. i know there isn't any out."

"thank you." while the employee was checking the back, he looked around the womens section, seeing aisles upon aisles of dresses, skirts, cropped tops, jumpers and false nails.
he was in heaven.

ever since he was young, womens clothes fascinated him; the makeup, press on nails, hair products and uncomfortable heels.
he brought his first skirt at ten, a white one with black stripe above the hem. he'd originally been so excited, but when his parents burst in his door, seeing their son wearing a skirt, they went ballistic.
screaming at him, degrading him, and even ripping the piece of fabric off of him. after that, he was forbidden to wear skirts, cropped tops, dresses or anything 'feminine'.

when he entered high school, he thought of a plan; leave extra early every day, walk to school in trousers and t-shirt, change into a skirt and jumper at school, go about his school day, change back at the end of the day. perfect!
his plan worked flawlessly for two years, when he was sick at school, and forgot to change, so when his mother saw him, her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"what are you wearing?"

"clothes. can we go home?"

"with you looking like that? no, you can walk."

"but omma- i can't walk ten steps without feeling like i'm going to faint."

"ok."

she suddenly turned on her heels and walked out of the building, when a boy from his maths class came up to him.
"you can come back to mine, if you want. it's probably not best for you to go home ill where they might hurt you. i'm not saying they will, but i don't wan-"

"jeongin, it's fine. i get your point." i smiled at him, holding his arm. "i'd really appreciate that, thank you."

seungmin clutched his arm while jeongin checked out for the day at the office, the lady thankfully having seen everything.
the younger helped him to his car, driving to his house.

"go sleep, i'll buy you medicine and make soup."

"take my card; don't spend a single penny on me."

"no." he pushed the card away, smiling and walking straight out the door.

☁️

"innie! i'm home!" seungmin walked in, calling for his boyfriend, who instantly came running into his arms, sending both the boys tumbling backwards.

"seungie hyung!"

"good thing i put the bags down, eh?"

"sorry." the younger smiled, pecking seungmins lips.
seungmin buried his head into the boys neck, trying to think of what he smelled of.

"did you get a new cologne?"

"nope." he giggled, enjoying the tickling feeling that came with him being smelled.

"perfume?"

"mhm."

"um... body wash?"

"no! we use the same body wash!"

"well, what is it then?"

"come come come!"
jeongin got off the elder, pulling him up along with him, not letting go of his hand. he led him to the kitchen, taking plastic wrap off a baking tray, wincing as he touched the bottom of the pan.
"ow. it's still hot, but you can try one."

"are you ok?" seungmin asked, checking the youngers hand. "run it under cold water."

"no, it's ok."

"inn."

"fine." jeongin did as told, as seungmin took one of the cinnamon rolls his boyfriend had made, breaking it from the others and taking a bite. he hugged the younger from behind, letting him take a bite too.

"you did do well! they're amazing."

"thanks minnie."

"but we do need to find a cinnamon cologne or perfume asap; cinnamon is a good smell on you."