૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 004

ー Camboy
 ↪ Top : Jisung
 ↪ Bottom : Seungmin
Smut

→ 401
⇉ If you're going to be a slut, at least lock the door

――☆★♡★☆――

"hey~"
seungmin purred into the camera, sitting on his knees. his face wasn't in the frame - as usual - but his viewers didn't seem to mind anymore. comments flooded in, as people started joining.

'cute maid dress babe'
'fuck ur voice has me hard already'

"aww, even just my voice can make you hard, master? what if i moaned for you instead?"

'do it'
'totes-not-liam donated £220'

"thank you for the donation master~" he moaned, giggling after. "it's only going to be a short live today, since i'm already riled up."

he grabbed a purple dildo, taking it into his mouth, only showing his plumps lips as he gagged, before lifting the hem of his dress, holding it in his teeth, showing his dripping cock and tiny waist. he opened his legs and slid the toy inside, thrusting it quickly. he threw his head back in pleasure, blissfully unaware of the male leaning against the door frame, watching the whole ordeal.
han walked round, turning the live off and holding his hand still. seungmin's eyes shot open, as he closed his eyes when jisung pushed the toy into him quickly.
"being a little slut on live, hm? showing off what's mine? and in a maid dress, of all things. i think you deserve a punishment, don't you?"

"please... just fuck me." he flinched as jisung slapped him, before rubbing the stinging area.

"slut's don't make orders. understand?"

"yes, sir."
jisung smirked and licked his lips.

"on your back, prepare yourself because i'm not going easy on you tonight, whore."
seungmin scrambled into position, opening his legs for the male, as he threw the dildo across the room, ready to be dealt with later. jisung pushed into him instantly, thrusting his hips and choking the elder.

"mmm~ please sir, spit in my mouth~"
jisung's cock grew even harder, as his breath hitched in his throat at the request.

"fuck babe, who knew you were so kinky? of course i can, princess."

min opened his mouth as jisung spit into the back of his throat, as he gagged slightly.
"thank you sir~"

he moaned, squeezing his eyes shut and clutching jisung's brown locks.
"fuck, 'm gonna cum~"

"cum for me babe."
seungmin's moans grew in volume and pitch as his orgasm drew closer, while jisung thrust faster, nearing his own high.

they came nearly in sync, as seungmin collapsed onto the bed.