૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 019

ー Please
 ↪ Top : Chan
 ↪ Bottom : Jeongin
→ 687
⇉ Jeongin gets on his knees and begs for his birthday present

*he doesn't throw up

――☆★♡★☆――

"please."

"no."

"pleeeease?"

"jeongin, no." chan sighed.

"why not?" jeongin was practically in chan's lap at this point. "scared you might like it?"

"no, i'm scared you might regret it."

jeongin straddled chan, grabbing his face and forcing eye contact. "hyung, i'm one hour away from nineteen. i've been a legal adult for a year. and what did i do last year?"

"beg for my cock."

"exactly. if i was going to regret this, i would have six months ago." jeongin forced their faces together as chan rested his hands on the younger's hips, their lips mere centimetres apart. "so will you finally force me onto my knees and fuck my mouth until it hurts to breathe?"

chan sighed - again. "and you really won't regret this?"

"chan."

"alright, fine. go on, do your thing."

"fucking finally." jeongin muttered as he slid onto his knees, yet chan still managed to hear it.

"begging for my cock then acting like a whore." chan snarled, as jeongin whimpered and rubbed his thighs together.

"fuck daddy... say that again."

"what, my bitch likes being put in his place and being called a whore?"

"if you keep talking like that then i might ask you to fuck me as well." jeongin unbuckled chan's belt, sliding it off and undoing his jeans, as they both shuffled to let them drop to the floor.

"god, you really are the perfect cumdump bitch; always begging for my dick in your mouth and ready to swallow my cum."

"and i'm always ready to be creampied." jeongin said, taking chan's dick out and slowly pumping him, while letting his precum dribble onto his lips and into his mouth. "as long as you aren't too much of a pussy, that is."

"you think i'm a pussy?"

"well it did take you this long to let me suck your dick..." jeongin murmured, knowing chan heard him fully. "i was considering going to changbin. i've seen him shower so i know he's big, and i'm sure he'd fuck me better than you ever could."

chan was growing bored of all the useless talk, as he slammed his cock straight into the maknae's throat. he gagged on him immediately, amusing chan. "begging for me to fuck your throat but gagging already? i wouldn't be surprised if you threw up on my dick." jeongin just moaned and tried to bob his head as much as he could, which wasn't much at all with the grip chan had on his hair. "yeah, moan on my dick like the filthy slut you are."
jeongin's hips rocked back and forth against the carpet, spreading his legs as he focused mainly on keeping his gagging at bay and helping chan get off. "you're such a little cumslut; letting me fuck your mouth and getting yourself off on the fucking carpet like a dog in heat." jeongin whimpered loudly, liking the idea of being just an animal to fuck. "you like that? you like the idea of being a little slutty puppy just for me?"

jeongin stared up at the elder, jacking him off and licking his tip. "love being daddy's bitchy puppy. m always ready to be bred and fucked."

"you're the perfect little fuckdoll for me, isn't that right?" he asked, tugging at jeongin's hair as the younger moaned. "my pretty little whore, always ready for my cock."

jeongin stared up at the older man, keeping eye contact and bobbing his head faster. "fuck pup, i'm gonna cum-!"

"cum on my face daddy." jeongin continued stroking the elders cock, licking his tip seductively.
chan groaned, cumming all on the boy's face, some of it reaching his hair and dripping down over his eyelids.
he took some of the elders release from his cheek, taking it into his mouth and giggling. "you taste so good~"

chan rolled his eyes, watching as jeongin slid his own sweatpants down his thighs, taking his own cock into his hand and jerking himself off.
he whimpered at finally receiving the friction he'd been craving, cumming into his hand quickly.

"fuck why didn't i do that last year?"