૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა 001

❛ COME ON, FUCK ME EMO BOY. ❜

❀ Emo Boy ❀
❁ Ayesha Erotica ❁

▶ Jeongin × Chan ◀
Top : Jeongin
Bottom : Chan

» Smut «
Slight bondage
Car sex
Degradation
Breeding
Puppy/Sir

・ Date Finished ・
09/01/2024

≈ Word Count ≈
1,550

↢≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡Ξ≡↣

B A N G • C H A N • P O V

"oh my fucking god..."
"what the hell..?"
"is that seriously the new kid?"
"look at his makeup..."
"who shoved him in the mud?"
"i know right?"
"who let him leave the house like that."
"probably got kicked out."

"who are you bitches gossiping about now?"
i asked them, closing the locker. they were known as the school 'mean boys', but they were actually quite sweet. well, as long as they weren't shit talking you.

"first of all, hi. second of all, don't call us bitches you cunt. third, the fucking new boy's an emo weirdo." jisung said, nodding towards the boy.

"he looks lost, i'll help him."
felix said, young too approach the boy before being held back by jisung.

"lix! no, he'll probably just yell at you or some shit."

"sungie, that's just the stereotype." seungmin pointed out, nodding towards me to go help him.

"hey, i'm chan. you're new right? bit lost?" i asked, approaching the boy. he just looked up at me, as i got a better look at his face. his eyeliner was smudged as if he'd done it with his fingers or slept with it on, and he had a small gemstone next to his eye. he also had on a black mask, but his eyes looked like they could say a thousand words, so it probably wouldn't affect that too much.
his hair fell in front of his face, being black and curly with blue highlights. his top was a white and black stripped long-sleeved top, with a black t-shirt over it that said 'destroy the patriarchy, not the planet'. he had on black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, as well as as black converse.

"nope."
he said, not even making an attempt at socialising. he kept his headphones in, and his gaze returned to the floor.

"oh, um, ok."
well shit.
that was more awkward than planned.
"uh, i'm chan."

"i know. you started with that." he sighed, looking me dead in my eyes for the first time. "what do you want?"

"i just wanted to help you..." i said, starting to regret trying to engage in this guy.

"well thanks, but i don't need any help." he nodded taking his mask off but keeping his head down.

"jesus who shoved a stick up your ass?"

"no one, you're just annoying." he looked up, finally taking his headphones off and putting his phone away, keeping the eye contact.

"and you're annoyingly hot..." i murmured.

"what?"

"nothing!"
shit did i say that out loud?!