stuck - v.h

Abo au
Omega - hoseok
Alpha - taehyung

Hoseok run towards his flat after paying the texi driver, feeling eyes of alphas on him in his way

Hoseok run towards his flat after paying the texi driver, feeling eyes of alphas on him in his way . He was in my workplace that's when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach , indicating his heat will come any moment. He knew that heat is near but don't thought it'll come this early , also to his misery he don't bring suppliments with him. His working hours was over so his boss let him leave.

His fist slammed rapidly to the lift button as if it'll bring it down quickly. With heavy sighs he leaned into the wall , feeling little by little all strength wash over from his body. He is glad that his scent isn't that strong at this moment .

After a few moment he heard a ting of elevator making him sigh in relief. He hastily got into the lift. He lift his shaky hands to press on 25th floor. Now he's cursing himself for his stupidity to buy flat on 25th floor. He just wants to go home and take suppliments.

The elevator comes to a stop and Hoseok nearly bolts out, he looks up and nearly burst into tears when he realises that it's only the 6th floor , 19 floors to go.

"See you tomorrow yoongi Hyung."

The man's deep husky could be heard as rich smell of coffee and wet earth filled the lift .

After the elevator door closes , he lift his head to look into the ocean eyes of his neighbour, taehyung ,he was in his age

After the elevator door closes , he lift his head to look into the ocean eyes of his neighbour, taehyung ,he was in his age . He remembers him coming to his home with a strawberry box introducing himself to him for the first time. He told him that his parents sent him so many strawberries from their farm, so he thought to share some with his neighbour . They talked a few times and greet each other when they come across with each other.

He always thought how cute and handsome taehyung looks. His boxy smile make him always coo at him. It wouldn't be a lie if you say hoseok have a crush on this guy.

However his thoughts stopped when the wave of heat wash over his body as hot slick started to overflow from his oversensitive and twitching hole. He pressed together his legs tightly, His panties are wet from his fluid and he just wants to take them and fill his p**sy with his fav pink dildo. he moans shamelessly just thinking about it.