mafia's will - v.h

Votes+ comments= updates+ happy readers+ happy a/n

Mafia au

Pairing - vhope
Alpha - taehyung
Omega - hoseok

(Did a upgrade of my collage, hope you like it! ;)

The dark clouds surrounded the pretty moon , small drops of rain already started falling one by one . hoseok at his place in the car traced them with his fingers. The omega don't know how to feel , he should be happy, thrilled , excited that he just got married with the one of the biggest personalities in korea , the most feared and richest mafia kim taehyung .

He took a deep breath, and looked up into the sky. He knew it was time for him to face his fears and confront his past. He was ready to move forward. He had heard many rumours about taehyung , how he is the cruelest , cold hearted man known to mankind , well he got the proof of it by how the said alpha did not spare a glance since they got in the car to go taehyung's mansion , did he hate him ? is he not looking good enough in this white wedding dress ?

" forget it , I have more things to get worried of, like me virginity , which I'll lost tonight" Hoseok thoughts were running wild as he keep staring at the black night sky. He sighed out loud and pouted , diverting his gaze from the glass. That's what attract taehyung's attention as he focused on the omega , leaving his phone aside.

"all good?"

The alpha asked making hoseok's heartbeat quicken . the alpha is incredibly handsome , thise's no doubt. His strawberry and soft homemade bread smell began to dominate the air of the car , trying to make the omega calm. Hoseok almost purred at the scent as he shook his head as no.

Maybe taehyung is not cruel and cold as he imagined hearing the rumors , the alpha has been very respectful with him since he came to their mansion to discuss about their marriage.

" we'll reach our destination in half an hour , rest and save your energy , you'll need it for tonight" the said slowly , putting weight in the last sentence , and go back to his phone , as if he it was the most casual sentence ever. While hoseok experienced a small heart attack.

After calming down hoseok looked at the light coming from the mafia's phone , he know how busy they are , after all he also belong a mafia group .The mafia was not small in korea . They did not hide where they were and who they were. They were proud of what they had done and will not hide in shame in fear of the government. It was the government who hid in fear. There were several large mafias in Korea, but none the kim family, the largest of them all. They were known for their aggressive and powerful tactics, and they held an iron grip on korea's criminal underworld.

Despite numerous attempts by law enforcement, the kim remained a formidable force in the country for decades. None, except the jeon's .

The jeon were a mysterious family who were shrouded in secrecy. They were known to be ruthless and had their own methods of dealing with the kim's . In recent years, they both have gained control over the korean criminal underworld but the rivalry that lies underneath did not gone unnoticed by the jung's .