midnight snack - h.k

{ Remember the motto - Votes+ comments = update+ happy readers+ happy a/n }

Idolverse au

top - jungkook
Bottom - Hoseok

WARNING ⚠️- boupussy, porn without plot

(The time period in this shot is set on March -april , before hobi's establishment)

Jungkook's having a really hard time focusing right now.

Like, a really hard time

He has a jung hoseok in his lap , the pretty boy resting his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck as the younger works on his new solo album.

All the other members already launched their albums and all of them were hits and break the record. Only taehyung and jungkook were left, however taehyung was almost finished with his album and just mv recording was left and about to release his first album. But because of his shoots and events of Celine , he'll release his album a little late. This results jungkook to work faster on his album.

The pretty boy opens the door slowly, peeking his head in just a tiny bit. He smiles when he sees jungkook turned his head to look at him and the door fully.

“Oh my god! You’re still awake!” He says frightened by how jungkook is still awake at 2am , still working on his solo .

Oh, hyung didn't go home?

Jungkook thought and  seems like he forget how to breath when he saw his lover. Hoseok must be doing this on purpose, he thinks. He has to be.

The older man is wearing a very small black shorts ,so tight that it stretch across his thighs and ass ,and The thin tank top is a soft green, falling down to flow at his hyungs tiny waist.

Jungkook swallows audibly.

“kookie, this place is a mess!” Hoseok exclaims, picking up some papers that were scattered in floor and keep it in shelf. Jungkook snaps out of his Hoseok induced trance, shaking his head as he removed his headphones .

“Sorry, hyung, I just haven’t had time to clean.” The excuse sounds lame even to himself. Hoseok crunch his eyebrows as his lips formed into his signature triangle, knowing how hectic life has been recently with the new schedules coming about and solo projects.

“It's okay kookie, hyung will help you clean after you finish!”

Hoseok exclaims and come near the younger. The older woke up in middle of night alone, bighit's a certain room used by the members spend their night's if they by any chance decided to stay. For his reason? Jungkook. He couldn't leave his lover alone, working , while he sleeps. Nah.

knewing that he's not getting any sleep because it's kinda became his habit of sleeping with his lover, the younger is so cuddly and fills him with kisses when they sleep together, made him feel loved. How he's gonna survive in military?- he thought. But as jungkook is working so they couldn't cuddle and sleep together. He was worrying if the other is overworking himself so came to younger's studio  to check on him . Also to spend some time with him as he's going to military next week . So he just wants to spend time with his lover as much as possible.