Attention -v.h

{ Remember the motto - Votes+ comments = update+ happy readers+ happy a/n }

Pairing - vhope
Top - taehyung
Puppy hybrid - hoseok

( Kinda short , and here, taehyung is older than hobi)

Taehyung was Fuming.

The blonde was seated upon the sofa In the living room, Namjoon to his right and Jimin on his left. Namjoon is imersed in his phone while jimin is shouting excitedly as he was winning. taehyung was supposed to be watching Tv but the older male couldn't help but stare at Hoseok messing around with Jungkook upon the floor. The ginger puppy hybrid rolling around with Jungkook as they were both play fighting and giggling, Jungkook pinning Hoseok to the floor and beginning to tickling him which made the puppy thrash and laugh harder, trying to wiggle out of the Makanes grasp and playfully tickling Jungkooks side with his tail.

The sight of someone else touching his Hoseok Inflamed the blonde male, even If they were only playing, taehyung was pretty possessive when It came to His Lover and In his eyes they were doing It on purpose, taehyung could practically see the grin on Jungkook's face while he had Hoseok pinned down like that. Is he trying to make him jealous?

" Can you fucking keep it down, you'll are so loud "

Taehyung cursed out , Gaining looks from Jimin and Namjoon, along with Jungkook and Hoseok at his outburst. But taehyung don't care , he stand up and glance towards Hoseok, Giving the hybrid a look that Hoseok knew too well before leaving the room. Making the puppy blush.

"What's his problem? "

Jungkook questioned slightly offended, after he left the room. But let out a scream as Hoseok pushed him off and got to his feet, the puppys tail swaying slightly as he rushed out of the living room after taehyung, not even bothering to spare Jungkook a sorry as he went to catch up with the blonde.

" Taehyungie! Wait- "

The puppy said before grasping the older males shirt from behind. The other man stopped suddenly and pull Hoseok towards Himself before slamming the puppys frame against his bedroom door. Before hoseok could say something in against , taehyung cut off him with a rough possessive kiss . That make the hybrids knees weak and ears flatten against his head. His tail began to wiggle.

" Why do you always rile me up, do you like when daddy punishes you? "

Growling softly Into Hoseok ear, taehyung bite down Harshly against the exposed skin of the puppys neck, Hoseok letting out a whine as he bared his neck to the older male In submission which had taehyung smirking and letting out a soft chuckle to how cute Hoseok was.

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry daddy. Please Punish me ~ "

Hoseok whined, Wrapping his arms around taehyung's neck, the older male would lift the Hybrid up and carry Him Into his room, Hoseok wrapping his legs around his lover's waist and placing soft kisses upon the blonde neck that made taehyung's hormones go wild. Placing Hoseok upon the bed, taehyung hovers over him and pull down the hybrids Small black shorts, trailing butterfly kisses then slowly nips down the puppys thighs before tossing the fabric onto the floor and moving to Hoseoks shirt, his fingers gripping the hem and pulling up slowly, running his tongue along the younger males torso as he earned a soft whine from the boy before he tossed Hoseoks shirt into the floor as well, leaving the hybrid in nothing but black lace panties.