Ceo's chastity - h.k

{ Remember the motto - Votes+ comments = update+ happy readers+ happy a/n }

Office/dom&sub au

Sadistic dom - jungkook
Submissive bottom - hoseok

Warning ⚠️- cum deniel, edgeplay

The topmost floor of the 'Jeon Corporation' was an office of Jeon jungkook

The topmost floor of the 'Jeon Corporation' was an office of Jeon jungkook. He is the CEO of the said company and was currently seated in his expensive leather chair as he worked on some paperwork.His eyes scanned every word on the sheet and signed the papers.

After hours ofeworking on the files, he let out a tired sigh letting his back hit the comfortable chair. He closed all the files and kept them aside and cleaned up his table by stacking all the papers and putting them aside as well. He threw his head back and rested in that position for some time, eyes closed.

He sighed again as he sat up straight. His gaze fell on the digital clock placed on his desk. The clock currently reads 4:00 pm. His lips formed into a smirk and decided to go home early today. So he grabbed his coat and gathered his wallet and phone as he left his office room.

He made his way to his personal secretary's or you can say boyfriend's office. He looked around his office and saw how all the workers were trying to complete their tasks fast so that they can go home and some were chit chatting . He finally come accross of his boyfriend's office and saw a do not disturb board. This made him smirk more and opened the door.

Once he's in the room he saw how his cute boyfriend was typing furiously in the computer, probably managing the stock report jungkook told him to do. It was all just a attempt to divert his mind.

Jungkook leaned on the door frame with folded arms and began to observe his boyfriend. He noticed how sweat tickles down from his forehead even if the air conditioner was one. How he had red blush decorated all over his cheeks and how fast breathing he has.

"The board clearly said to not disturb me" the other man said without lifting his eyes from the computer.

"It's my office, I can do do whatever I want " he spoke as he went closer to him and cut the Power of the computer. "Now your boss want to go home with his boyfriend hoseok"

Hoseok groaned when he cut the Power. He was already having a hard time writing this and jungkook keep making him more frustrated. "Why you did that! You know how much time I spend in that" he hovered over the desk and yelled at jungkook.

"Jung hoseok, keep your voice down or.." jungkook spoke and whistled as he pulled a chain out which was under his shirt. It contained a pink heart shaped key as he played with it. While Hoseok gritted his teeth , not being able to do anything.

"And don't worry, that report was not that important. You can finish it easily till the end of the month. Now, follow me or you don't want to be free" hearing he was going to be freed he quickly nodded as he gather up his things, ready to go home with jungkook. Jungkook made a pleased sound as he grabs his waist and walk out his office. Walking to his private elevator as he don't want any other worker to see the metalic bludge on his pants.