kink exploration - h.k

Modern au

Pairing - junghope/hopekook

Warning ⚠️- slight degradation

"What!?" Jungkook's squeak out hearing what taehyung asked him just now

"What!?" Jungkook's squeak out hearing what taehyung asked him just now. " You're asking me to have sex with your boyfriend ?"

Taehyung nodded , it was taehyung who came up with this idea . Asking casually like he is asking how's the weather today not to have sex with his boyfriend Hoseok , to which jungkook may or may not have a secret crush .

" You want me to fuck hoseok Hyung while you watch ? " He had heard of this kink and also saw this in some porn videos back in days . But , never in his wildest dreams he imagined someone will actually ask him to participate in cuckolding .

Besides , it's not just someone , it's taehyung . holy shit , he wants jungkook to fuck his hoseok Hyung , the man whom he imagine while he jacks off . Truth to be told, jungkook would love to fuck the brain out of hoseok and get a taste of his secret crush . But he's in that weird situation where he doesn't want to mess with their kink exploration.

" Are you sure you want me to do this? I-I mean is hobi hyung know about this? What if-"

"Jungkook stop! We both agreed on this. I wanted to try some new things and Hyung also have no obligation with it " taehyung cut off jungkook as he knew he is going to ask ton of questions.

" Look jungkook , you're our closest friend and you're single. Hoseok hyung has a lot of trust in you." Taehyung said in pleading eyes , hoping jungkook accept his request.

Something stirred inside jungkook when he heard how his hobi hyung think about him. And maybe it should be his first point to disagree on this offer because he don't want to loose the good regards his Hyung has for him and want to act mature . But, on the other hand who will loose the golden opportunity to fuck hobi hyung? He can be dumb to think with his head when it comes to matter of his dick.

" All right" jungkook breathed out after a long silence. " I've never done this but it doesn't hurt to try new things" taehyung chuckled at that to which jungkook also laughed nervously.

" Okay , I'm in. "