Our pretty pet - v.h.k

{ Remember the motto - Votes+ comments = update+ happy readers+ happy a/n }

Master x hybrid au

Master's - taehyung and jungkook
Cat hybrid - hoseok

( Taekook are older than hobi)

" Hoseok. "

Taehyung's voice was firm , the blue haired man calling out softly as his fingers gripped tightly around to the white bowl he held. Lightly setting the bowl on the floor Infront of his feet. He pulled out a chair to sit, and look forward. Legs lazily spread apart and a hungry expression spread out across his face when he finally caught site of his little Kitten.

" Come here kitten "

Jungkook revealed from the side of where taehyung's sitting , standing beside him . His red hair was shining in the light. Hoseok had only given him curious doe eyes to his lovers/masters before he began to slowly crawl along the tiled floor, bare hips swaying just the right way and the way hoseok's back dipped Into a deep arch, showing his butt more to his lover's liking as he stopped Infront of the bowl, It took jungkook all not to groan as he look the beautiful site of his pet, the fluffy ears and tail complimenting his slightly tan skin, making the experience that much better.

Nothing was said as Hoseok eyed the milk within the bowl, hoseok's face slowly dip down to gather some of the white liquid with his tongue while taehyung leaned over and ran his fingers through his lovers hair but when he gave a rough tug of the reddish strands hoseok let out a little mewl and whined softly, taehyung pressing his face Into the bowl, making hoseok's face soaked In milk.

" Did I say you could drink? What a disobedient pet you are Kitten. "

Tugging hoseok up by his hair, taehyung watched as the ginger shifted to sit upon his legs, taehyung brought his hand to caress his cheeks as hoseok nuzzled his face Into his hand , a small purr left from hoseoks throat as he brought two digits of taehyung's finger into his sinfully warm mouth. Sucking and nipping at the digits Innocently yet playfully making taehyung tsk at his lover.

" Oh baby, what should I do with you? "

Taehyung chuckled softly, gripping at Hoseoks chin to affectively pulling the gingers face close but a growl erupted from the youngest male's throat , made his action come to stop.

"playing with our kitten all alone Hyung?"

The other man looked displeasingly to the pair but upon hearing his word's hoseok quickly jump off taehyung's lap , escaping from a 'not so pleased by his behaviour' taehyung and crawl to jungkook. Rubbing and nuzzling his head in jungkook's thighs affectionately , occasionally giving happy mewls.

"You surely love my thighs, aren't you?" He said playing with hoseok's soft hair. But hoseok was only half hearing his words as he's busy nuzzling into jungkook's Big and strong thighs.