blinding lights - h.k

Non idol au
Pairing - junghope
Warning ⚠️- breath play , chocking , bdsm

Non idol auPairing - junghope Warning ⚠️- breath play , chocking , bdsm

"This is stupid" Hoseok mutters as he looks behind him. The view that greets him is... Ew. He turns around when Jimin starts talking.

"Hoseok, you and Irene were broken up before he even tried to go out with her," Jimin supplies unhelpfully. "Besides, I thought you liked boys now?"

Hoseok looks behind him again to watch his ex-girlfriend suck face with who used to be his best friend , yoongi. "I do, but still. Doesn't mean I want to watch them choke on each other's tongues right after we broke up."

"Hoseok

"Hoseok..." Jimin starts, probably to say something like 'it's been six months', but Hoseok isn't listening anymore. He keeps looking at Yoongi, whose hand is moving suspiciously south on Irene's back. And it's not like he wants Irene back or anything. He found out he was gay at a pretty awkward time. Like, had-a-hand-inside-her awkward. She promised she wasn't mad, though. That she kind of knew that he liked boys, even if he didn't.

"I know," Jimin then says as if he knew Hoseok wasn't listening. " Just forget about it . just have a one night stand will ya ?"

" Aaghh I don't know , no one is catching my eyes to be honest. I will just finish my drink and go home " he said with a pout and laid his head on the table of his seat.
And it was fine, for a bit. Then she started dating Yoongi. Yoongi, who, Hoseok thought he could trust. What the hell happened to the Bro Code? And Hoseok wasn't lying. It's not like he wants her back or anything he just... He doesn't want her to be with anyone else, and especially not Yoongi.

Hoseok sighs as he watched jimin go away to talk o taehyung , who's house the party is being held. He was not to move a inch from his chair so he stayed behind . Deafening bass and upbeat instrumentals assaulted Hoseok's eardrums, his nosrills filled with the intoxicated smell of alcohol . his eyes swept around the room filled with drunk , sweaty people around the night club.

A body slid into the stool next to him, but Hoseok didn't spare it a glance. He wasn't in the mood for pointless conversation with a drunk, unpredictable stranger.