rail me - v.h

{ Remember the motto - Votes+ comments = update+ happy readers+ happy a/n }

Octopus hybrid x human au

Octopus hybrid - taehyung
Human - hoseok

Warning ⚠️- tentacles and boypussy

Taehyung always been self conscious

Taehyung always been self conscious. No, it's not that he don't like his face or body, his main concern is that he don't like his tentacles. He's a octopus hybrid. Means he can transform into octopus in water or just transform any part of his body in tentacles. Even though he don't, most probably because he thinks his boyfriend will find it ugly and weird.

Hoseok, however totally support his octopus hybrid boyfriend. He don't feel slightest disgust seeing his purple tentacles or the slimy body of him when he comes out of shower. Infact he finds them pretty, his white and purple tentacles. He always encourage him to be confident with them, they're his own body part and they're very beautiful. Taehyung would just smile at him and think what he did in his previous life that he got hobi as his boyfriend.

But there's one problem, whenever they had sex he always used his dick and stays in his human form. But hoseok always whines and ask him to fuck him with his tentacles. Taehyung denied him many times but he don't stop pleading.

However, Taehyung sometimes thinks that how arousal and sexy hoseok will look tangled between his tentacles. So with little bit of confidence and to make his lover happy he decided to grant his wish. Today

"Why are you still dressed?"

Hoseok shouted from the pool. It's like their routine to spend their weekend in their private pool in summer, spending time with each other . It was hobi's idea to spend their weekend in pool as he knows that taehyung like water and feel comfortable.

Taehyung gulped.

Hoseok must have heard him coming because he immediately swims over to the edge of the pool, small dimples digging in his cheeks and looking way too adorable for no fucking reason .

Hoseok knows Taehyung probably can't see the flimsy lace panties he is wearing , not yet. He feels shy suddenly.

Taehyung coos, "You're blushing."

He goes down the pool slowly, letting hoseok swim to him and let Taehyung gather him in his arms. He rest his head against the crook of his neck. Taehyung is wet from the water and warm from the sun and Hoseok can't get enough.

"Can I?" Hoseok asks softly, hands roaming inside taehyung's shirt as he's still don't take off his shirt yet .

Taehyung shivers, again that self conscious feeling was taking over him. But he gather some courage and nod. He can't stay like this forever , not giving his all while hobi always try his best to make him comfortable.