happy little family - v.h

Vote+ comments= new update+happy readers+ happy a/n

omegaverse family au
Pairing - vhope
Sweet Alpha - taehyung
Cute Omega - hoseok

Includes 🛑- male lactation (as omega's can give birth , they also feed their pups through their breasts 😄) , sex in pregnancy

"Daddy! Daddy! Tell me again the story of how you met Appa!" a little boy said excitedly to his dad who is in charge to put him to sleep

"Hush, you little rascal!" laughed Taehyung, amused by his son's robustness. "I know you don't want to sleep, and I've already told you a story."

The little boy made a disappointed pout made on his chubby cheeks that his father didn't accepted his request

The little boy made a disappointed pout made on his chubby cheeks that his father didn't accepted his request . Yeonjun wasn't lacking in energy and no one would have doubt that he is Hoseok's child. Even though yoenjun and taehyung look alike but his personality and interests are like his omega mother. Something which didn't displease Taehyung. After all, his companion's fierceness was one of his charms. Yeonjun continued to gesticulate in his arms, but a small warning growl stopped him.

"Pups like you have to sleep to get strong. Don't you want to get big and strong like your daddy?"

"But maybe I'll not be an alpha!" the child protested.

Taehyung picked him in his arms to cradle him and asked calmly:

"Is your Appa weak, Yeonjun?"

"No, Daddy. Appa is super strong! And he became the strongest when he is with you" he answered, looking at him with stars in him eyes.

Taehyung smiled at him tenderly, caressing a small bouncy cheek with the back of his tattooed fingers. Yeonjun began to purr immediately, eliciting his father's deep and serious one in return."Your Appa is an Omega, Yeonjun. The strongest and the most beautiful " he finished and began to tickling him under the chin.

The little boy burst out laughing and wriggled around. His sweet little pup's voice made him smile in his boxy smile . By the spirits, how he loved this child! Also his mother!