I, we, ourselves- v.h 2

"What's the fee?" Hoseok softly asked after wearing his clothes which made taehyung look at him, "An approval to my proposal of a dinner date" He said with a boxy smile.

Hoseok's heartbeat fasten when he heard those words, feeling butterflies in his stomach when he smiled. But, he just got out of an relationship and also not completely healed .To be honest He's a little afraid. He hesitated , not knowing what to answer. He just stand there like a statue.

" Hoseok? Are you okay?" Taehyung voice pulls him back to reality. Nodding at his question he looks at taehyung's longing eye's, his heart can't say no to him.

" I... I-I don't know " he said fidgeting his fingers.

" We'll take it slowly, we've a lot of time to know each other. How about a dinner this weekend? " He said taking his hands in his, "I never felt this type of feeling for any of my patients, you're the only one "

Hoseok stood there, completely frozen. Taehyung watched him with pounding heart , waiting for him to give any reaction . After what seems like ages hoseok let go of his hands but Taehyung took them again.

" Just one chance hoseok " taehyung pleaded. Hoseok watched as taehyung slowly got closer and closer , but he don't stop the other . Slowly teahyung pressed his lips on hobi's , sealing him with a sweet innocent kiss. They seperate after a while with both of them are blushing hard.

" O-okay taehyung I'll give you a chance"

Few months later -

"Thank you" Hoseok said as he take a prettily wrapped up box of expensive chocolates from the owner of a sweet shop. Today is valentine's day so he thought to surprise his now boyfriend, taehyung in his workplace.

Well he tried to make chocolates my himself but things don't go right and he could only save just a little amount of chocolate but he couldn't give them to taehyung. That's why he decided to buy from store.

He left the store giving the owner a smile before going to the direction of the hospital where taehyung work . Looking at his sideways he saw many couples on the street. Then his eyes fell upon a couple coming back from school while holding hands. This reminded Hoseok his college life with yoongi. It was like yoongi suddenly vanished from his life, leaving no signs of him left behind But he moved on. He's thankful that he met taehyung after all. Who really care about him, understand him. Throughout these months he showered hobi with love and affection. And in Christmas he officially proposed him to be his boyfriend, even though they're practically boyfriends, he just did the formality.

Hoseok was thinking about his life until his eyes cought the glimpse of taehyung's hospital. It's almost the time when his working hours end, he don't have to wait much. So he quicken his steps and go in the building.

He don't even get to go in taehyung's office when he hear shouting and saw a big croud infront of taehyung's office. Wondering if happened to tae, he quickly get in the croud, muttering 'excuse me' to the people he dumps with.But when he got the sight of taehyung, he was perfectly fine. He was politely declining the chocolates from the people that seemed to be hospital staff's, nurse and even patients.He even have a big bag full of probably chocolates from their. Hobi noticed some veins are popping in his forehead, he's probably very angry but he's maintaining his composure.

"Sorry guy's, don't waste your chocolates, infact give them to someone in needs. You'll already gave so many even if I declined them. And I already have a partner." He said returning the bag to them. Some girls let out a "eeh"sound and some are sulking. But they don't receive the bag from taehyung.

"No taehyung oppa, we made them specially for you. Even if you don't accept our feelings, please eat them for us" they said bowing, giving the bag back to taehyung and leave, don't even giving taehyung any chance to refuse.