Marry Me! - v.h

Vote + comments = update + happy readers + happy a/n

modern au
Pairing - vhope

Warning ⚠️- size kink, rough sex

(Ps- I write it while listening to like crazy and seven 💀so don't fall for the all fluff and cute stuffs in the beginning)

Taehyung sat on the couch looking through his phone while his boyfriend who was taking his time fixing his hair. He was a little annoyed with how long hoseok is taking to get ready , He was always like this. Even though they had been together for almost 7 years Hoseok still did everything he could to make himself look good.

Taehyung sighed and stood up from the, putting his phone in his pocket. He walked out of his living to hid bedroom where hoseok is. "Hoseok, we need to go. We'll be late. Its been so long , you just came back from military . I want time as much I could before going to my own military service" Taehyung said with his hands on pockets , looking at hoseok who was seemed to be confused about which chain assesories he should wear on his dress .

"I need to look good before we go!" Hoseok protested while pouting.

"Hey, look at me." Taehyung said softly and turned Hoseok around so they were facing each other. "You always look good. You're so handsome and cute." Taehyung said with a smile. "you look good in everything , but I like it more without them" he said confidently , gaining a smack and punch from hoseok on his shoulder.

Ignoring the last comment , the first one flattered him so he leaned in and connected their lips in a soft kiss. "I love you, we can go now." Hoseok smiled.

"I love you too." Taehyung said back after returning the kiss and grabbed Hoseok's hand. He lead them out of taehyung's apartment making sure to lock the door behind him before getting in the car.

"So where are we going?" Hoseok asked again.

"Not saying." Taehyung replied with a cheeky smile.

"Fine, but I know it's fancy because we're dressed like this." Hoseok mumbled.

Hoseok was wearing black dress dior outfit and Taehyung had pulled up his cream colour shirt with brown lather oant as sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Hoseok found it very hot.

 Hoseok found it very hot