23. Yugata's demand

I closed my phone right when I saw the message and waited to be alone in my room before I opened and answered it. I participated in the rest of the practice before I headed home with Tooru and Hajime, leaving them when we were at my house and them going their separate ways after waving me bye bye. I took off my shoes and ran to my bedroom, jumping on my bed. I opened my phone and realized there wasn't any other notification beside the one I received when I arrived at the gym.

To Yugata : What do you want?

From Yugata : Can we talk in person?

To Yugata : I was about to text you to ask you the same thing. I agree.

From Yugata : Tomorrow, at the park?

To Yugata : Good. See you tomorrow.

From Yugata : See you tomorrow.

I was scared and that, for two reasons. One, what did he want to talk about? Two, I just went against Ena's will. If she knew what I just did, she'd explode at me. But I need to do it. She will know someday, but I don't care, the mistake will be in our past. I want to let myself be mean like the time I went to his house, ending up slapping him twice. I want to be able to scream, even if it bothers people, because I decided I wanted to get rid of someone who ruined my life at some point. I know Tooru wouldn't agree with this. I know that he would want to be there with me, but it is my burden. It is my job to deal with it. If I believed it could help me, maybe it's because it will help me. And no matter what anyone would think, I do not agree with regretting anything. I know I would regret not meeting him at the park, but I also know that I'm sure I will never regret what I will be doing.

It was smart to think that because he started it, he would be the one to end it, but this action has the opportunity to free me from something else. Something that has been bothering me for much more longer than this depression. And I agree with it. That's why, my primary purpose, when I will be walking to the park tomorrow, will be to officially get a person out of my life.

*-*--*-*

For what the rest of the day was worth, I stayed in my bed, lying in it, setting the volleyball I had to myself, trying to understand my uncle's words when he told me : "...keep your mind clear, it might help you to remember things you forgot" A volleyball was always the thing I took when I needed to calm down. But as I was trying to remember something I had forgotten, I couldn't get anything to come to my mind. For as much as I wanted to remember, I didn't know what I needed to remember. I never thought I would struggle this much in just one day, because my uncle made me think I should remember something. Why did I even believe his words? I threw the volleyball I had in my hands and crossed my arms on my chest, angry at my uncle and confused about all this. If ever tomorrow could come rapidly so I could have my mind cleared of something disturbing, it would be all done. I want to think without having something bothering me!

*-*--*-*

(A/N) : Here's the little chapter of this book, with only 600 words. Tomorrow, I will publish one chapter, and it will be the conversation with Yugata, I hope you liked the three chapters I published today, and see you tomorrow :)