33. The last day

"I think I would have rather sleep through the day" I say as we get out of the train.

"I would like to say I'm offended, but I guess I agree with you" Tooru nodded, then yawning, putting a hand over his mouth.

"Not my fault"

"Do you assume it's mine?"

"I didn't know you were my sleeping schedule"

"Oh, I thought you accused me of your lack of sleep"

"I could"

"Why?! You were the one who decided to get out of bed to go outside. Not me!"

"You made me stay longer than I should have!"

"You did, too"

"Not my problem if going outside was my idea in the first place"

"Then stop complaining if I followed you"

"Do you have stalker tendencies, Tooru?" I teased him, acting a little scared.

"No! Why would I have those stalker tendencies you're talking about? I'm nowhere near that insult!"

"Calm down, I was just joking. Shall we?" I say, pointing to the exit of the train station.

"The last at the exit is the loser!" he screamed, then started running.

"Hey, oh! That's cheating!" I shout, then ran after him.

*-*--*-*

"Oh, come on, Y/n-chan. You could have done better"

He's too fond of himself when he wins something so stupid. And with that, he cheated.

"I bet if we started running at the same time, I would have won"

"Wanna bet, then?"

"Absolutely nothing"

"Scared to lose?"

"Not at all. It's just that I believe you're having cheater tendencies so I wouldn't like to risk having to lose more energy over something so dumb. You're the fool. You wouldn't like to keep those tendencies for the Interhigh Qualifier, right?"

"That is not the same thing, Y/n"

"It is. Cheater one day, cheater every day"

"That's not fair"

"It is. In fact, you just cheated. And I insulted you. We're even, now"

"You always use manners that hurt"

I shrug my shoulders mockingly, walking away.

"Does that matter? We're in the city, now"

He walks to my side.

"We're where you wanted to go, are you happy?"

"Sad that you didn't chose a place to go for yourself?"

"No. And I already told you, I will go wherever you go"

I blush at those words and the kiss from the night before comes back rushing to my mind and the red probably intensifies. I try to hide my face the best I can while walking toward the streets and the many people that are walking everywhere.

"Oh my god, look, Y/n!" he takes my arm to hug it then point to a shop not far away from us with his other hand.

His cuteness makes me chuckle and when I see where he's pointing at, I free myself from his grip and start walking to the shop. When I realize he's not following me, I turn around to see him surprised and a little bit scared, standing, not moving.