Twenty

While Chan and Felix were most definitely enjoying themselves at the party, Jisung was stuck in the corner for the night, glaring at the two. 

He couldn't believe one of his smartest friends, the one with arguably the most common sense out of all of them, had been turned into a monster, and was now dancing with the one who did it to him. He should hate Felix's guts, be earning for revenge, so why was he dancing like he didn't have a care in the world?

Jisung knew next to nothing about vampires, but some things weren't adding up. Chan was sweating while he danced, and his cheeks had a familiar red tint to them that they normally did when he had drank a little too much - but Felix on the other hand, was sweat-free, and his complexion was as ghostly as ever. Surely he'd break even the smallest sweat while dancing in the middle of a crowded room?

Unless it was a vampire thing. 

But that wouldn't make sense, because then why would Chan be sweating? 

The more he observed the two, the more of these little things he noticed - like how when someone bumped into Chan, he was jolted forward slightly, but when someone knocked into Felix, he didn't move an inch. Like how when the two poured themselves drinks, Felix was drinking straight liquor, but Chan was diluting his alcohol with different mixers.

It quickly dawned on Jisung that his best friend had very possibly lied to him about being turned. He didn't want to throw accusations around, however, as he figured the elder would likely talk his way out of it, explaining some more possible bullshit about how all vampires are different. 

There was only one thing Jisung knew for certain about vampires, and that was that they healed extremely fast - both themselves and others. 

Slightly too drunk to think his actions through, Jisung pulled his keys from his pocket, walking through the crowd to get to the elder. His sleeves were rolled up, likely due to the heat, which gave the blue-haired boy the perfect opportunity to test his hypothesis.

Before anyone - including himself - could register what was happening, the younger forcefully dragged the serrated edge of his key along the elder's arm, causing him to yell in pain, and pull his arm away to turn to the younger. 

"What the hell?" Chan shouted, pissed off as his arm began to slowly draw blood. 

"Let me see your arm." Jisung yelled over the music, grabbing at the elder. 

"Let go!" Chan yelled, hand clamped forcefully over his arm as he did so.

Felix stepped between the two, holding Jisung back with an iron grip and a death glare. 

"Prove to me that you're what you say you are." Jisung yelled to Chan, struggling in the blond's grip though there was no possibility of him escaping his grasp. 

Chan kept his hand clamped over his arm, though his body failed him as a single drop of blood escaped between his fingers, and ran slowly down his arm. 

"I knew it! I knew you were lying!" Jisung said, in an almost victorious tone. More than anything, he was just glad his friend was still human. 

"You cut me just to find out?" Chan frowned, hand still gripping his arm, at this point just to prevent him bleeding on to the floor. 

"Why the hell would you lie about being one of them? Are you seriously that delusional?" Jisung fought back, finding the word 'vampire' was unable to escape his lips. 

"Jisung, shut up." Felix said through gritted teeth, looking around the room for any listening ears.

"I don't know what kind of mind games you played with me, but now that I know Chan isn't a monster, I'm going to let everyone know what you are." Jisung spat, staring Felix down with anger.