Chapter 16 - Coming out

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else but not me.

That which we face.

Chapter 16 – Coming out.

No Ones POV

Upon seeing the grinning Cat next to her bed Jade rolled her eyes, groaned and stuck her face straight into the pillow.

"Tori, make her go away." The Goth said, face still firmly in the pillow.

Before Tori could say anything, Cat pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat down.

"You couldn't drag me away Jade. I'm getting some answers" said Cat, with an unusually determined voice.

Jade relented, pulled her face from the pillow and looked at the still smiling Cat.

"My mother let you in again, didn't she?" Jade growled.

"Yep"

"God. I need to tell my mom not to just let Cat in anymore." Jade mumbled.

"I'd say this isn't what it looks like Cat, but it is." Said Tori somewhat sheepishly interjecting herself into the conversation.

"I guessed that." Cat Said.

Jade looked at Tori and simply shook her head as she sat up in bed. "To answer the most obvious question you have Cat, Tori and I are now a couple."

Tori happily could hear a tone of pride in Jade's voice as she said it.

"So, you're both gay?" Cat said after appearing to think for a second.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows. "Be kind of hard for us to be a couple if we weren't."

Turning her attention to Tori Jade said mockingly. "You are gay aren't you? I hope you didn't lead me on Vega."

A smirk appeared on Tori's face and she suddenly sat up in bed and in one very quick motion pulled Jade into her arms for a very sensual kiss. The kiss simply pulled her in and for a moment Jade seemed to forget Cat was even there and happily caressed Tori's tongue with her own.

Cat after a moment cleared her throat bringing Jade and Tori back to reality.

"Gay enough for you Jade?" Tori giggled, with a rather satisfied smile.

Trying to ignore the fact that she suddenly felt a sense of heat rising up inside her from that kiss and still somewhat in a daze Jade said with a goofy smile on her face. "Uh...Yeah."

Cat giggled. "I've never seen Beck have that effect on you; I take it she's a much better kisser."

Jade averted her eyes but the crimson shade of red she suddenly turned, answered Cat's question rather nicely.

A mischievous smile appeared on Cat's lips. "I may have to give Tori a whirl myself."

Instantly Jade wrapped her arms around Tori. "Get your own lesbian, this one's mine." She said in a half kidding, half not kidding tone of voice.

This time it was Tori's time to blush.

Cat just laughed and sat back in her chair.

Jade suddenly narrowed her eyes and looked at the Latina still in her arms. "I never did ask, Lesbian or Bisexual?"

"Does it matter?" Tori asked looking somewhat puzzled.

"Only in the sense will I have to keeps just other girls away or girls and guys away from you. I don't share you know." Jade said while subtly tightening her grip she held on Tori.