Introduction

This new series, " Returning Home"  will follow Sanem and Can from the time that Can decides to leave Sanem and go for a job in another country. Sanems imperfections were just too much for Can to understand, so he reverted back to the Can Divit that always ran away.

      After almost a year of silence from Can, Sanem herself  decided to move on, follow her dreams and try to understand where their love had gone wrong.

      Even though they each had made mistakes, neither of them could void their heart of the love they had for each other. Nothing or no one would be able to replace those feelings they had....but guilt and stubbornness would be the things that would keep them from being happy...

      A crazy twist of fate would bring them each back home to Istanbul at the same time. Back to the place that they both had avoided for over 6 years. 

      Would this bring them back together, or separate them even more. They were not the same people they had been before......hurt and pain, along with the guilt, had changed them both.

      The only thing that had never changed, was the love that still lived on in their hearts. As hard as they had tried to forget, as far away as they would go......their love was still there....

      It was a love that wouldn't die...     

Authors' Note...

       Thank you followers for continuing on with me on this new series. The first chapter of this story that has been on my tablet for over a year now, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to pursue it. 

      The love of Can and Sanem is a complex and delicate matter for most of you readers. You want only the best for our couple, no drama, no heartache, no suffering.  But in the course of life sometimes these things just can not be avoided.

       So, there will be drama, there will be heartache, and there undoubtedly will be some suffering. But any love worth finding is worth all of these things,...and more, if it is your destiny. So let's all just enjoy all the ups and downs of Can and Sanem, and know in your heart that in the end they will be together and in love..

       Rest assured that this series will follow the same pattern as all my other series, and that is,...

I will never end a series were Can and Sanem are not united and together. Their journey to each other maybe a hard one at times,...but love always does and will prevail.....

      So set back and enjoy the read.......

This series will more than likely be the final series that I will write. 

It will consist of at least 3 parts, maybe more. So this series will continue on into the next year.

I have more stories to add to my other series' and I will be concentrating on those during the rest of the year. 

At some point I will probably not be able to write as much, so I want to make sure I am able to finish all the series' that I have going already. 

I am also working on my next book to publish on Amazon as well. All of these things have kept me very busy. 

There are still many more stories that I will be writing, I just don't plan on beginning any new series' after this one, that is, unless a great new idea comes to mind and I can't resist writing about it.....Who knows?