Chapter 6

Heavens pov

I dragged Valentina into the locker room, immediately smelling the dirty stench coming from it. I let go of her arm roughly, Valentina holding her arm in pain. I didn't even do it that roughly, the girl is just dramatic.

"Why did you do that?" Valentina questions, I stare at her intensely with my emerald eyes staring into her hazel ones.

"Shut up," I say seriously, causing her to shut her filthy mouth.

"What you're doing is pissing me off. I can't have that on my team." I continue, looking at her sternly, as she looks at me with a confused glare picking through the fabric of her cheer skirt.

"What do you mean? I simply said that I wanted her on the team. What's wrong about that?" She retorts.

She's getting me so mad, and to be honest I don't even know why. Maybe because I envy her so much that it's bursting my anger inside of me. My self conscious is telling me that she's trying to get me mad on purpose.

I sigh dramatically, "Look, I get it I do, but you don't make the decisions here. I don't need your input on anything, so it's my overall decision. Therefore, you need to shut your mouth about it and we'll be fine." I say, causing her to roll her eyes from what I said.

This bitch just rolled her eyes at me! Oh hell no.

"Who's the co-captain that agreed with voting and other things for the squad? Oh right— it's me. So the fact that you're trying to take over this squad without my validation is stupid, because if you don't know what a co-captain is then that's not my problem. Maybe listen if you don't understand shit." There was a pause for a brief second, then she continued talking again.

"I've tried being nice to you, but in reality, you're being mean for no reason. I have done nothing but be nice to you, and patient when I've wanted to rip your damn hair off." She finishes, leaving me in my shock faze.

No one, I mean... no one has ever spoken to me like this before. To say I'm surprised is an understatement, I am shocked and my anger just builds up more when I ball my fists. I want her to know I'm in charge of everything. I'm in charge of everyone, and the whole city at this point. My father being the mayor isn't just a cause of why I'm in charge of everything, it's the power of authority I have over people. I can ruin everyone's life if I want to.

I just scoffed cowardly and left the locker room. If she wants to behave like this, then bring it on. I have nothing else to say to her. She's just a brat who thinks she can have a say in all of this.

Walking back inside the gym, I'm met with the faces of the cheer girls, and the girl that wanted to audition. I'm going to be honest, she got in but that doesn't mean she's good, it simply means that we're just desperate for people.

"You're in," I say not even looking at her, but looking at the bag of uniforms, picking one up, and throwing it at her. Thankfully she caught it, because if she didn't well it would've hit her, and that would be her fault for not catching the bag, not mine.

Valentina from behind me looks at me confused, but then she realizes what just happened, so she smirks at me pretending to know why I even said yes.

I clear my throat, "Don't get your hopes up, we have to make sure the coach likes you. Now, get out my face you reek of sweat and it's disgusting."

I didn't want to sound harsh, but her presence was making me want to throw up.

She nods and turns on her heel walking out of the gym.

Now that the audition was over, I just wanted to go home and chill. Thank god she was the only one for today.

"You know that you're such a bitch?" Gina says, grabbing Valentina's arm and intertwining it with hers.

"I'm not. I'm just honest, it's not my fault people these days are sensitive to what other people say." I say honestly, as I grab the brown clipboard and walk to Coach Sanders's office. Following behind me were Valentina and Gina trying to prove their point that I'm a, "bitch". I couldn't hear them since I was in my world.

"Think what you want, I don't care. Can you guys leave me the fuck alone? You both are annoying and are causing me a migraine."

Technically that isn't a lie, my head is starting to hurt from them talking.

"So rude... Fine, we'll leave. Unlike us we're not a bitch, we're going to say have a great day."

"So have a great day." They say in unison, smiling at me and then leaving.

That wasn't creepy at all.

Okay okay I know this chapter was shorter than usual, but I wanted to give you guys a perspective of what goes on with heavens thoughts.  Thank you for reading!!