001

High school is a drag. These popular bitches think they're Regina Hall, and these boys think that just 'cause their dick is 6 inches, they can get whatever they want. Y/N was known. Wasn't popular, just known.

Boys wanted her body but she didn't want any part of theirs. She wanted their money. Money bought her whatever she wanted. If the money was generous, she'd drain them dry. She didn't depend on any one, had a job, but enjoyed the other source of income.

Her last period was coming to an end, so she packed all of her stuff and put it into her bag. As soon as the bell rang, she left. She texted her best friend Angel that she was walking home today, knowing Angel had practice and wouldn't be able to walk with her.

She turned a corner.

Not too much longer, she heard a voice of ire, and minded her business. That was the best thing to do in situations like these. Then, the gunshot came. She froze. She swallowed a breath, about to run, but a strong hand held her shoulder and threw her against the wall harshly. She shut her eyes immediately, feeling it was already too late to escape.

Slowly opening her eyes, she went pale when he extracted a 9mm handgun. Blood stained his clothes, a pissed-off expression on his face. "Don't kill me, I won't tell!" I shouted the first thing that came to my mind. I didn't know how to react in situations like these, but I had been watching crime shows recently because of the increasing amount of gangs spawning everywhere in Tokyo.

Although I've watched a plethora, it seems that the victim always dies unless they're really lucky. "I'll do anything," She spoke calmly, hiding the fact that she was near tears. She at least wanted to tell Angel and her family goodbye. Everyone had to die someday, but she didn't want to die like this. If it meant eating a dead rat, she'd do it. Or not.

He ignored me, prying open my mouth with the cold metal. She looked to the ground, fearing that if she looked into his eyes, he'd kill her instantly. He examined her with disinterest, now placing the metal to the tip of her tongue.

"I don't care what you do," He paused, making sure she was listening. "You're going to die anyway." He addressed, forcing the gun down my throat. I gagged softly and looked him in the eye. I heard that maintaining eye contact would make people rethink their decisions, but in this case, I thought that this was quite the opposite.

Usually, gang members think looking them in the eye makes it seem like you're superior to them. I tried to speak up, but the gun obviously hindered me. Closing my legs together anxiously, I oddly was turned on. Both terrified and thrilled, the undying anticipation. There was a strange high, but thrill wouldn't set me free.

"Please," I whispered, running out of excuses. I was too young to die. Ugh, how I hated life, ironically. "I'll do whatever you want, anything you want, I'll do it." He shook his head in disapproval, removing the gun which seemed my words had an effect.

Thinking I was free, he immediately countered my reaction and thoughts, clocking me against the temple with the gun, my head seeping crimson fluid.

She wasn't terrified for some peculiar reason, it was simply the brutality of the impact that made her weep. Using his boot, he lifted her chin up skillfully, making her meet his cruel eye. "You're pretty, show me why I should let you live." He whispered, and I nodded rapidly. As soon as this was over, I was going to dip and call the police.

Before I could speak, though, he cleared his throat. "You'd do whatever to live, huh? Would you be my slave and follow every order I tell you? You owe me your life." I scoffed and pushed his foot away impulsively. Yeah, I'd do anything except that, which was like mockery.