004

He said it so quietly, almost below a whisper. I didn't even think he said it. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. I looked at him. No words were able to form from my lips, and I didn't think they'd form for a while. He got off of me and went upstairs like nothing had happened. I picked myself up and sat on the couch. Why was I so speechless?

I sat there with my hands interlaced. I went upstairs and stopped infront of his door. Without knocking, I entered, seeing him naked. I still walked in, pretending like he wasn't naked, because this was a serious issue. I wanted to feel relief, and the only thing that did that was money. "I need money." I blankly said, holding my hand out.

"Can I put my fucking clothes on?" He asked, annoyed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I need money, now."

"Since when do you go around demanding shit?" He asked with the towel wrapped around his waist. "Since now." He walked up to me and I backed up. He tried to slap me, but I dodged and went to the other side of the bed. I found his wallet on the dresser, knowing the consequences, yet pulling out money.

"Put my shit back where it was." I glared and took a credit card too. I threw the wallet down with an uninterested look, placing the money and credit card in my back pocket and walking over to the door. He stopped me but it was already predicted. "What's the matter with you? You acting like you're the shit, huh? Y'know what I think? I think you love it when I get violent with you."

His nails dug into my shoulder blade which caused discomfort. My hand was on the doorknob, but I didn't open the door. I wasn't like my old self anymore. Old me was horrible. The typical teenager. The one who would go to parties, get drunk, and get high. The one who would treat everyone like shit. The bratty bitch, the girl who gets everything she desired.

After that one incident, I changed my ways for the better. Sure I still liked getting what I want, I just wasn't me. I miss my old self, but at the same time, it was best to change. Sometimes, I can see my old self in me now. My attitude and being shitty is just one example.

One way I ended up in jail was when I caught my ex-boyfriend cheating, so I decided to do what I thought was alright. I bashed his girlfriend's head in with a piece of glass, forcing him to watch as I recorded the whole thing. Karma always comes back, because that same day he recorded me going to jail.

I wouldn't let any man abuse me. New me is pathetic, letting a man beat and use me for any and everything. I swatted his hand and stepped away. "I hate when you put your hands on me. Do you think I like getting beat by you? Do you think I liked when my nose was broke? Do you honestly think I enjoy getting beat to the ground? You almost killed me once.

Taiju, I never fight back. I should, I should defend myself and go to the police but I choose not to. I'm foolish as hell for putting up with this shit, but I won't any longer. Like I said, you don't control me. I'm not some slave for you." I searched through my pocket and pulled out what I grabbed from his wallet. I discarded it from my hand and it fell to the floor.

"I don't need anything from you."

Y/N knocked on Angel's apartment door. Angel opened it, pulling Y/N inside. She saw Mikey with a pissed, yet calm expression standing nearby. "You can get out now, my friend is here," Angel said while pointing to the door. Mikey looked at me.

"Angel I'm sorry. I apologize for putting you and Y/N in danger. I swear I'll protect the both of you, just don't leave me." Mikey pleaded, attempting to win her over. He made a pouty face, but Angel wasn't stupid and wouldn't fall for it. She crossed her arms. "She requested protection from you, but guess what happened? Taiju continued to beat her, going so far as to break her nose. You think you're sorry for that?" Angel replied and raised a finger to the door. "Out."