007

Finding out I stole his wallet 2 days later, I got beat as expected. I already predicted it, but I wondered how it took him two days. Anyways, I returned to school.

I hated how everyone bombarded me with questions. Like shit, privacy much? I'm not that popular, so why all of a sudden was I getting this attention? Not even 20 minutes into the class, the class clown entered. Screaming, like he had no fucking sense. "Yo, L/N!" He yelled,  skipping towards me. I glared. Ignored him, I focused on my assignment.

I didn't want all the attention, so I figured I would ignore everyone. To my dismay, he was hard to ignore, since he was loud and ignorant. "Don't ignore me lil' girl." He tilted my chin up, meeting my serious glare. "Get out of my class!" The teacher yelled at him, but he ignored her as expected.

He ended up staying in the class, mainly messing with me. I ignored him, but there were times were I had to raise my voice and get completely off task. "Can I ask ya' one more thing and I'll leave you alone?" He asked, which I lazily nodded my head to. I refilled the lead of my mechanical. "Wanna' go to a strip club with us tonight?" He smirked, but I shook my head. Out of all the places in the world you could visit, why choose a strip club?

"Aw, c'monn. You never attend anything with us." He leaned against the seat,  examining with bored eyes. "I'm fine," I whispered and continued to do my work. Truth is I wanted to do something fun, I just hadn't had the time. He sighed then reached for my hair. "Ay!" I held his arm, which he laughed at.
"C'mon L/N, just this once."

I picked out a casual outfit and did light make-up. I didn't want to put too much effort into this, because I wasn't staying long. I wasn't much of a drinker, but tonight I would enjoy myself. I asked Angel if she wanted to join, but she politely declined. She advised me to be careful, but I assured her that I would.

I arrived at the house we were supposed to meet up at, knocking on the door. Someone answered shortly, but already from the outside, I heard the loud music and joyous chatter that surrounded the house. When the door finally opened, I smiled when I saw Gigi, who was one of my closest friends. "Hey, girl!" She smiled and hugged me. Likewise, we stepped inside.

We waited for 10 minutes, and everyone who wanted to go, showed up. We decided to take separate cars, and 20 minutes later, we arrived at the destination. I made sure my I.D. was in my purse, my phone charged. I texted Angel confirming that I was ok. After, I put my phone into my purse.

Why were we even here? We could've gone to a regular club, but he had to pick a strip club of all places. We found a table near the back. I glanced toward the middle, being met with the sight of a stripper shaking her ass. "Lord," I whispered, following Gigi's eyes. These were the consequences of agreemg. Gigi was a lesbian, so I knew she infact enjoyed everything. "Why dont'cha get on stage with her, maybe get her number?" She giggled at my response. "Would you join me?"

We watched strippers, had drinks, and participated in challenges. For once, I was enjoying myself. It would have been much more fun to see Angel here, overreacting. Gigi was on stage with a stripper, both dancing on the pole and gathering cheers from the audience. Alex and his friend group, specifically boys, threw money in their direction, and catcalled any women who walked by.

I took a strong drink, not sure if I could handle it, but either way, it would be my lsst. Gigi and the girls called me to the stage with bright smiles, and a wave of their hands, but honestly I was too shy to go up. "Come on beautiful lady!" I heard the stripper encourage with a smile. I gathered courage, seeing as I told myself I'd have fun tonight. I smiled as I approached the stage.

We were all drunk, but the only one who was still sober, was the quietest boy in the group, Saiki. He helped us all get home, but surprisingly, I was fucked up the worse. I still couldn't imagine myself getting this drunk. This is what happens when you let confidence take over.