005

The next day, Y/N and Taiju were at the base of operations. Mikey didn't speak to
Y/N, and she honestly didn't give a fuck. Nah, she actually did. She'd have her talk with him. Y/N met the other members, but one in particular caught her eye. Hakkai Shiba. The younger brother of Taiju Shiba. She didn't know he had any siblings, but then again, she didn't know anything about him.

Other than the fact that he was a toxic, abusive Christian. At this point, he shouldn't even be considered a Christian considering the way he treated people. She clicked a pen. Mikey told her to stop, but she threw the pen at his head in annoyance.

His lip twitched in response, then he slammed his hand against the table, the room going eerily silent. "I'm sick of you. I wish that I could kill you." I scoffed and crossed my arms. Before he could get the chance to kill me, I'd be back at the police station within seconds.

"I think the same way. But you know who else thinks that way? Angel. You've lost her trust, you think she likes you? Truth is she doesn't. She doesn't like seeing her friends getting hurt and mistreated. For you to let Taiju break my nose was a mistake. It takes time to earn her trust, but guess what, she didn't like you from the start."

I smiled, watching him glare at me. I knew I hit a sensitive spot and I would continue to get onto his ass. "You shouldn't talk to him like that," Hakkai spoke up, looking down at the table. This was one of the first times she had heard him speak, so it made her pissed that he had his opinion.

"Talk to him like what? The way your older brother talks to you?" Everyone at the table let out a surprised gasp. They knew not to get in the Shiba family business, so she was hanging on a deadly thread right now. Mikey gave me a questionable look.

"You seem to have grown confident. Where was that same attitude when Taiju was beating you?" Mikey asked and everyone turned their attention to me. I refused to let him embarrass me like this, so I had to get my last word in. "Where was this attitude when Angel rejected you?"

Mikey stood up and came around the table. I'm assuming that did it for him and I'm glad it did. He stood in infront of me and the room fell silent. "I don't hit girls, but you're giving me a reason to do so." He looked at me with tired eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked right on past him.

The invincible Mikey he was called, but to me he was just another asshole. He held my arm, and I pushed it off of me. I hated for men to touch me after what Taiju had done. "I don't have to hit you at all, I could get Taiju to do it for me."

I slapped him with all of my strength. I hated when people mentioned Taiju and how he treated me. He held his cheek and rubbed it. "Are you upset? How sad." He walked away and took a seat. I was left standing with a pissed look. He smiled. Bastard really made me wanna shank his ass. Absentmindly standing, an idea surfaced.  It was mad, and I knew it wouldn't work, but hey, who knows?

I grabbed a gun I saw lying around and shot at the window. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Mikey asked, musing his hair. He was sitting there with all of his little colleagues, acting like he was this supreme being who ruled the world. I approached a random person in the room, who looked like the weakest. I grabbed him by his collar, staring at Mikey.

I kicked him, which he stumbled back, without paying attention to where he was going. He fell and tumbled from the window, a mortified expression. Everyone stood up and came charging towards me. The man was holding onto the ledge with a panicked scream. I stepped on hand, threating to let him fall. Screams rang everywhere.

The door slammed open, then everyone turned around. "Yo man, come get your hoe!" Someone yelled, which I scoffed at.
"A hoe? I'll show you what a hoe is." I let my foot go, and the man slipped from my grasp. His yelling had ceased in an instant. I didn't know what to feel, I couldn't feel.