009

"He thinks I'll catch feelings, he must be fucking crazy." Y/N said, filing her nails.
"You know that you're going to fall for him," Angel replied, a serious look she had. "Yeah, what about you and Mikey?" She glared.
"What about Mikey?" She asked, which I laughed at. "Oh nothing." I hummed softly.
"I'll make him fall for me. At the same time, I won't give too much attention for him, knowing he's out being a slut."

"What makes you say that?"Angel asked, but she kept quiet. He seemed like the type to go whoring around. "I wouldn't blame them, his sex is good," Y/N added, which Angel shuddered at. "I don't want to hear about that." She quietly stated, a little chuckle following. "Girl you know if Mikey wanted pussy, you'd gladly give it up."

Angel rolled her eyes. "I'm not desperate, unlike you. You be foldin' for that man's dick." Y/N scoffed. "I care about the money more." Angel shook her head in disappointment. A knock on the door caught their attention, so Y/N got up and unlocked the door. "Taiju?" I questioned, wondering what he was doing at my place. "I have company." He replied by pushing me out of the way, inviting himself in.

"Angel? Is this your side hoe or something?" Taiju asked, taking a seat on the couch. He kicked his feet up like he owned the place.

"Make me something to eat brat."
Taiju demanded, which was quick to make Angel uncomfortable. She moved to the far end of the couch, not wanting to be seated next to him. "I don't have to make shit," Y/N said with crossed arms. "You're my bitch." She ignored him.

"Are you paying me?" I asked genuinely, but he answered with a cackle. "Pay you? I shouldn't have to when you're my object." Angel gasped. Following her shock, Taiju looked over at her, pleased. "You wanna see how she belongs to me?" He stood up, nearing toward Y/N. "What're you planning?" Swiftly, he punched me in the gut, and Angel immediately stood.

She thought I was a fool for dealing with this horrid abuse. How far would you go for money? I fell to the floor clutching my side, feeling nauseous. "Please... tell me what was the point of that," I grunted, my heartbeat plunging.

He grabbed me, forcing me to get on my knees. Bringing me close to his groin, he took off his belt and slightly pulled down his boxers. "Taiju!" She yelled when he stroked in the presence of angel. "Stop being a brat." I embarrassingly looked away. "I'm not sucking you whilst Angel is present!" She looked away with a self-pitied scowl.

While she had her head turn to avoid his stare, he dug into his pocket and pulled something out. Tilting her head toward his, he showed a wad of cash. "That's 8 thousand, suck me like the little whore you are and it'll be yours." He placed the money in the palm of my hand. I looked at him, swallowing a hard breath.

"No." She said, looking away. She had to swallow her pride. No matter how hard she wanted the money, she couldn't give him what he wanted. "You don't have a choice
Y/N, you know you want the money so suck." Angel slowly retreated to the back. I honestly didn't blame her.

I grabbed the base, taking him into my mouth. The length that I couldn't fit, I stroked at a slow pace.  Sadly, he grabbed a handful of hair, forcing me to take it all. I kept gagging, which he seemed to be pissed at. "Don't gag, you can take it in your mouth like you took it inside your slutty pussy." Hitting the back of my throat, I needed air.

Saliva spilled from the corners of my lips as I felt his warm fluid in my mouth. I hated how I loved this. I swallowed most, but some dripped onto the floor bemeath. He released me, which allowed me to breathe, but he quickly grabbed my head a second after. "Taiju." I moaned half-heartily as he forced my head to the floor. "You don't waste anything. Lick it all up right now, or I'll beat you in front of her."

I followed his command, disgustingly. Though, I was glad I kept it clean in here. Either way, I'm still going to sanitize my mouth. I looked at him and swallowed.
He spit on my face. I yelled and pushed him almost immediately. In those exact moments, my heartbeat raced as I wiped the spit off my face. "Taiju ew!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom. I heard him laughing, then I saw Angel down the hall with a traumatized look.

"Lord have mercy," Angel whispered while I brushed my teeth. "Right." I swallowed a breath, wiping semen from my lips. Me and Angel were in the bathroom, contemplating if we should stay or not. "Oh wait, I need my fucking money." Y/N opened the door and walked to the living room. She saw Taiju, who had blunt hanging loosely in his mouth. I held my hand out. I ignored the weed he was smoking, but it still surprised me to this day.

He had never smoked a day in his life let him tell it, but he had recently started smoking. He looked at my palm and gained  a "genius" thought. He placed the lit side against my palm, where I quickly hissed in pain. Watching a smirk form on his face, I rolled my eyes. "Not funny." He wrapped his hand around my neck, leaning down to kiss me.

"Do I have to tell you that I love you?" He whispered into the kiss. "Do you? Cause if you did you'd pay me my money." He pulled away. "Why should I when your pussy isn't all that good? A bitch rode my dick before I came here and let you suck it."

I was paralyzed in place.
Taiju wore a cruel smile. My heart raced. So I was basically eating pussy. Walking to the door, he waved me off. "Later, whore."

I stood frozen for some time. Angel came in shortly after, asking why my face was blank, devoid of emotion. "He's fucking vile, " I whispered with a clenched fist.

"I'll kill him, Angel."