006

"What's wrong with the both of us... see you in hell!"

They both wrapped themselves in each other's arms. They didn't know if they'd live or perish, but they'd probably have the same fate as the one on the ground. Their lives would both be cut short.

Everything went pitch black;complete and utter emptiness.

A Christian he is, but he for a fact knew he was going to Hell. It's fine, because they'd both see each other, and he wouldn't have a speck of shame in beating her.

"Mikey what the hell?! Why'd you let them do this?!" Angel yelled at the blonde-haired male as he hung his head low. "Apologies, " He whispered shamefully. Mikey hadn't been his normal self. Ever since the death of his best friend Draken, everything went awry. Mikey wasn't interested in joking and playing around. He fell into an empty void. His dark impulses are what got to him, but the only thing that saved Y/N from his wrath, was his half-sister Emma.

Taiju and Y/N were in a coma, barely holding on. The Doctor said that there was a thin line of hope, not guaranteed. Angel cried while looking at her best friend. With a mere glimpse at Mikey, she scowled. All of this was because of him. He ruined everything. He saw her glare from his peripheral, which increased his guilt. He swallowed a breath, walking closer. "Can you move? I'm not in the mood right now."

Angel said, looking away. He rubbed his shoulder and backed up. "Look, I understand what you're going through. I lost a best friend too, which took an... effect. I'm not a wicked person, Angel. It's just that I've been depressed and exasperated. I could've helped, but instead, I chose not to do anything. Angel, I'm sorry for being an ass to Y/N. I'm sorry for not doing a good job in not stopping Taiju." He quietly expressed and she looked up at him.

She met his emotionless eyes. In the depths of them, she saw the guilt and remorse he had. She stood up and hugged him.
He wrapped his hands around her and she began to cry. Although she felt indifferent toward him, she understood partially. A Doctor came in to check on Y/N And Taiju's status. She turned around with a tight smile. "The good news is that they are holding on. I say there's a chance of survival." She then paused, loosing the smile.

"The bad news is, they of course are still in a coma, and we can't predict how long they'll be out. The other possibility we predict, is that they will suffer from amnesia." Angel's eyes widened, then she stepped forward. "Their... whole life?" The doctor shook her head in reply. Angel nodded and the doctor left the room. Mikey and Angel decided to stay for a little longer, before both leaving together.

1 year had passed and Taiju awoke from his coma. Y/N was still out, but it was a miracle he woke so early. He couldn't remember what happened and why he was in a coma, but Mikey wouldn't tell him. He forced his brother to tell him the truth, but Hakkai kept his mouth sealed. Taiju was pissed. He'd been out for a whole year, and everyone acted clueless.

He looked at the sleeping woman. "We both were in comas, just what exactly happened?" He asked himself, hoping the answer would magically pop into his head.

Angel sat in the room with Y/N. Another year had passed and she still hasn't woke. She looked out of the large window at the world in front. She sighed and turned around. Her blood ran cold when she saw the female's eyes blink slowly. "...Y/N, you're awake!" Angel shouted but I glared. My body felt heavy, and I was extremely tired.

I looked around, confused. "Why am I in a hospital, what did Taiju do to me?!" I quietly yelled, standing up. I quickly fell, but Angel helped me on up. "Coma."
Was all she said. I gave her a questionable look.

"What... happened?"