"7"

Author pov

Yn came and sit on the sofa while Mrs Kim and Mrs song came with ice cream and give everyone.. Everyone was enjoying the ice cream then Mrs Kim ask" where is taehyung".... Everyone saw here and there but no one know where is taehyung except yn.. but she kept silent.... After a while Mrs Kim said " I think he is in his room.. I will go give him" then yn said " aunty give me .. I will give him. You enjoy here"
'okay' Mrs kim said..

Yn pov

I don't know .. why I did this but let's go and give him this first...I went to his room and knock .... A deep voice come from inside.. "come in " .. I enter and see .. he is using his mobile while leaning on the head of the bed with a pillow on the lap..

Author pov

What are you doing here" he ask in his deep voice..." Oh aunty give me ice cream to give you" yn said... He hum and stand up to take the ice cream and kept it on the table beside his bed ... She keep standing there silently then he ask " why are you still here?"
"Don't you think I deserve a thank you" he raised and eyebrow and said" I don't remember to ask you to give me the ice cream" she roll her at his replies and said " why are you always so rude" " well I am " he reply with a scoff and turn around to see her .While she cross her arm and said.. " now I know why are you single though you are this handsome" she said .. " I am not interested in relationship " he said " wow intersting .. it means I do have chance " she said while smiling sheepleshly.
" So you think I will give you my attention" he said ...." Ofcourse you will " she with challenging tone.. "try me ... You will get bored and leave me .. don't waste your time and live you life" he said .. she get up come near him and said" well I am not gonna leave you and stuck with you like a gum " she said in serious tone..
he just stare at her amusingly..

" btw(by the way)..... Are you ice cream? She said to stop the tension between them.. he came out of his thoughts and confusingly said "huh" ... Because you are my favourite". he sigh and smile lightly and said " well you should go now" " well give me good bye hug babe" she said .." don't call me that and no don't try to hug me " he said coldly ..." Okay " she said
And but she kiss his cheek and run toward the door before he could said anything...she stumble and stop at the door ..."bye sweethearts" she said and close the door..

Taehyung pov

I touch my chick..and smile ..huh this girl..well it is true that I didn't date any girl... because I don't believe that any girl will stay with me ...

Once time a girl approached me and confess to me and I accept it but because of my behavior ..she broke with me after two days...well noone know about this
except me...so they think I didn't date ...well it's true after that i didn't date anyone ...but now this girl..well she is weird but I like her ...I will give her a chance...then see what will happen?...

Yn pov

I went downstairs and eat my ice cream and then we good bye everyone and went home...
I lay on my bed and think what was he talking about?...but taehyung..I will never leave you ....I just don't like you by your face and body ..but I like who you are....I like you the way you are ....I will prove it to you..and I went to sleep

Time skip

TBC

_________________

Yn: I am not good at math

Tae:🤨

Yn : but I can give the value you deserve.

Tae:🙈🙈

Hii.....

Bye armies...