35

Author pov

Next day ,yn and taehyung are exploring the whole Paris , they went many famous places and eat and enjoy , taehyung is very happy,after so many year ,he is feeling euphoric. Yn is also happy ,seeing taehyung smiling ,she is beyond happy.

Right now ,they are infront of the Eiffel tower , it's night right now ,and the tower is looking so beautiful , "it's beautiful " yn said looking at it ,while taehyung is looking at her ,yn look at him "why are you look at me " she said , taehyung mover forward and take her hand " yn ...I want to say something from a very long time and I can't wait now " he said and pulled her closer to him ,looking in her eyes
" Yn ...I still remember when I first time meet you at the shop , and you bumped into me because of your clumsiness and still you are clumsy ,but I love it because of this clumsiness ,I met you  and I want to say that "he said,cup her face in his hand ,and  look in her with pure adoration ," I love you , I love you so much,my clumsy girl " he said while yn looking at him with amazement ,she still didn't believe that he confess to her but she is happy ,she pulled  him into a passionate kiss,"I love you too " she said while Taehyung smile and hug her , he snuggle in her neck . But feeling something wet in his shoulder he look at her "why are you crying " he asked her "No ... I am happy it's because of my hormones .."she said while he laugh at her and then hug her .

"Do you want something to eat " he asked while she nodded "okay ..let's go...jin hyung said to meet at xxxx restaurant"he said while she nodded and they left from their.

Time skip---------

Next day , taehyung woke up , he kissed her cheek and then he went to freshen up ,after he came , he went toward her and wake her up "yn .....wake up " he said, caressing her hair ,she open her eyes and look at him " I will go and make breakfast ... freshen up hmm " he said and kiss her forehead and left.

Yn went to freshen up , she come back to room but she felt a sharp pain on her abdomen, she slowly went towards the bed and lay down.

While taehyung is waiting for her in the kitchen,when she didn't come,he went to the room , he saw her laying on the bed ,curled up ,he quickly went to her "yn ...what happened" he asked ,cupping her face "tae ...it's paining a lot " she said while a tear left from her , he panicked "yn... don't cry ....wait I will come soon " he said and kiss her forehead and left .

After some minute ,he came with a tray on his hand , he carefully place the tray on the bed "yn ....sit up " he said ,yn sit up ,he give her the coffee ,he made and place a hot bag on her lower belly ,he sat beside her and hug her ,she relaxed after a while
"Are you ok " he asked her while she hum "let eat our breakfast " he said and take the cup from her hand ,place it on the table and carried her  to the sofa, then he place the tray on the coffee table and he sat beside her .
She hug him while he fed her and also eat ,like that they spend their time on penthouses .

In evening , taehyung make the dinner and went to the room "yn ....wear this " he said ,giving her a dress ,she wore it without a question while he waiting for her , she came , he saw her and went toward her "you are looking beautiful" he said , while she blush and thank him , he take her hand and take her to living room.

Yn came in the living room but gasp when she saw ....

"Wow" she said and went toward the table and then look at taehyung"it's beautiful tae " she said and smile widely "I don't that you are this romantic"she said looking at him while he went towards her and pull her close to him by her waist "well

"Wow" she said and went toward the table and then look at taehyung"it's beautiful tae " she said and smile widely "I don't that you are this romantic"she said looking at him while he went towards her and pull her close to him by her waist "well ...you don't know many things about me " he said looking into her eyes "let's eat " he said and then he went towards the chair and pull it for her and then he sat infront of her "Wow ...this cake is looking so delicious" she said looking at cake

" Then let's eat it "he said and he cut the cut and gave it her " wow

" Then let's eat it "he said and he cut the cut and gave it her " wow .. it's so tasty" she said while he kept looking at her , after they eat  , taehyung played a slow song and they both dancing in the moonlight, her both hand around his neck while his both hand around her waist.

They both looking into each other eyes , she is looking beautiful , the light falling on her face , making it more beautiful, the hair that swaying left and right when they move , her eyes that is shining under the moonlight , she is looking so beautiful and ravishing to him.

While he is looking handsome , the way his handsome is shining when the moonlight is falling upon while he kept staring at her , making difficult for her to not kiss him.they both dancing in slow motion, enjoying the moment

"You know tae " she said breaking the silence,he hum ," you should tell your parents that I am a great fan of their art " she said , listening it he laugh at it but smirk and look at her " btw ... If you want then I can also be a great artist" he said while she blush and hide her face in his neck " wow.... My flirty wife is shy now huh " he said , teasing her , she hit his chest "shut up " she said then they both dance in a silence .

"I love you " he suddenly said then join their forehead "I am sorry for my past behaviour , for hurting you " he said " I forgive you "she said , caressing his back neck " and I love you too  "she said .

"You don't know how much I miss you when you are not with me , when that bastard kidnapped you , I don't know what to do , that time , I just want you to with me , and I will never let anyone take away from me now ... You are mine now forever , I will not let a person to touch you , I will make sure to keep you safe , my amour "he said , she move her head looking at him " amour? "She said confusingly
" Hmm amour.. my amour ... It's french .. it means my love "he said looking at her " ohh ..I like it"she said with a smile . He suddenly pull her closer that their lips are touching while her breath hitch.

"Amour " he said in a wishper "you are looking so beautiful " he said looking in her eyes "that I just wana make you mine forever "he said while she tense up , hearing it , he notice it
"Don't worry ... I will not touch you untill you say"he said while she relax then he move toward her ear and wishper "but when I touch you I will make sure of it .. to touch your every part of you and fill with it with my love "she is feeling hot , hearing him then he look at her and lock his lip with her  , kissing her passionatly, he lick her lip , she open her mouth when she feel his tongue , he enter in her mouth , tasting the chocolate cake that you eat , mouth moulding to each other , he pulled her more closer by her neck ,kissing her deeply,after like 5 min , they broke their kiss , they both pant , after a while he pick her in a bridal style "let's sleep now " he said , then they both enter the room and lay on the bed and sleep into each other embrace.

TBC

I am so sorry for late update 🥺,

I know the confessions part is not so good but bear it and you can suggest me lines ... I will add it☺️

Follow me , comments and vote...

I will update next chapter , maybe tonight or tomorrow ,

Take care....