"27"

Author pov

Next day ..yn woke up but frown feeling that she is tied ,her eyes are covered . She shouted ,the guard hear her and call his boss .

Sihu came and seeing her like this ,he smirked "well ..well ..how are you yn ?...opps sorry ..Mrs Kim "he said with a taunt while yn frown ,not recognising his voice ."who are you " she asked ,he went toward her and removed the clothes from her eyes,yn open her eyes , blinking to adjust the light ,she saw him "why did you do this ?" She asked him confusingly .

" Because of your husband "he said with anger in his voice ,he glared at her "because of him ...my father is in jail ...and I can't do anything "he said with gritted teeth .." you know ...just like he take my father away from me... I will take my father's revenge from him "he laugh and look at her
" Make his life miserable .... first I will
torture you and then ask him to free my father from the jail ...if not then he will see your life taken away by me ...simple "he said with a smirk and call his guards ...two guards come " beat her but don't let her die " he said and left .

While yn is looking terrified hearing his word,she is not thinking about herself but she is worried for taehyung that Sihu will hurt him . She look at guard "please don't do this... please help me " she said with a pleading voice ,the one guard look at her with a pitiful eyes but he can't do anything so he left and and call other in his place ,the guard came toward her and give her a tight slap that echo throw the building ,her face move left side due to the slap and they started beating her , her face got brushed and her body sure will get the scar if they beating her for a long time.

_____________

Here , taehyung is in his deep thought,
Keep thinking about yn ,her smile ,her face ,her pick up lines ,her clinginess , everything about her ,making him miss her so much.

He is terrified,what will they do to her ,he already thought that if he dare to lay a finger on her ,he will destroy his whole life . It's been a day and he can't able to find his wife .

He is billionaire but he can't able to find his own wife ,he is feeling useless .

But then a thought strick his mind and he called , his phone ringed then after a few ring the person pick up the call .

Tae :hello..

??: Hii ... Taehyung ... Long time no see.. any problems that you call me .. usually you don't call me .(he said in cheerful voice

Tae : yes ..Mark ...I want your help ...right now .(serous tone)

Mark:What happen ...(he said with a frown)

Tae : Find my wife ...(he told his whole story and told him to find her ).

Mark

25 year old
Mafia leader
Friend of taehyung and also BTS member .
Can do anything for his friends, especially for taehyung because of taehyung,he is in that place and happy .

Mark : don't worry ...I will find your wife as soon as possible.

Mark order his men ,his men started to search her . Mark gave them the photo of her and told them "if you find her ..then take her here with respect ... understand"...all his guard follow his command and left.

KIM MANSION

Kim family is sitting in the dinning room , their breakfast bis severed but noone touched the food , Mrs kim is sick worried about her , Soojin is also worried about her sister ,

Ara came from the kitchen and sat beside jisoo "jisoo .. please eat something " she said with a sad ,she know why she is not eating ..." How can you tell me to eat ...when my sister like friend is kidnapped because of my stupidity..if I didn't take him here ,it would not happen"she said and left the dining room without hear any words from Ara,she keep thinking that it is her fault and keep scolding herself for the incident. While Sia is smirking and smiling that yn is gone .

Yn family went to their home and jin and other members keep trying to search her ..while Mr Kim went to the office and for balancing the work .

Time skip

Here yn is lying on the floor , her body is weak , she groan when she move her hand .

Then the a guard came toward her and give her a bottle of water , she gulp the water in one go and then look at him "please help me " she said in low voice while the guard look at with a pity and then he moved toward her and make her sit ."Listen ...I will help you ..but not now ...I will come at  the morning ,and take you out ...but remember you are surrounded by a jungle ."he said in a low voice and pat hr head with a care ,like father do to their child ."take care of yourself ....I will come in the morning hmm " he said while she nodded then he left .

She smile but keep stressing about him ,what will happen to him ...she then close her and started remembering the sweet moment of her family and him ,she miss his smile,he nervousness when she flirt with him ,his hug ,his kisses ,his warmth everything. They both missing each other and can't stop stressing and thinking knowing that that one of them are in danger.

TBC

Sorry ...for the late update.... Btw

Happy holi ...

And Army. . don't forget to hear our sunshine new song ...."on the street".

And ...I am so excited ....our Suga Birthday is coming soon ...

Be happy and love yourself.

Vote and leave your beautiful word on comments section .

And thanks you so much ... It's 400+ views .

Once again

Happy holi ...🥳✨🎉😀