43

Author pov

"What are you saying ?" Yn said , he kissed her cheek,"I mean ...I have to go out of the Seoul for a week "he said ,yn sulk and straggle him , hugging him like a koala " how can you leave your pretty wife here "she said ,take his face in her hand ," take me with you "she said , he held her hand that is on his face , " Amour ...I badly want you to take with me ...but I can't ... please stay here ...I will try to complete my work as soon as possible"he said , looking in her eyes ,she nodded ," promise "she said ,
"Promise" he said , when are you going "she asked ," tommorrow"he replied, she gasp and whined ," why so soon "she said ,with a gasp face ,
"Now , let's go now ....we have to do dinner " he said, "No " she said ,so he take her ,still hugging each other ,
" Get down ....or do you wanna  other to see us like this " he said ,she get down , with a sulk face ,they both get down for their dinner.

"Taehyung ....your flight is at 10 am ...so get ready but before ...go to company and take the xxxx file...I forgot to give you " jin said ,while taehyung nodded , he look at her and saw her sad face. After they done with dinner ,they went to their room .

Yn lay on the bed , he also lay and scoop her in his embrace, "I will miss u " she said , snuggling in his neck , " me too "he said , and they both sleep in each other embrace.

Time skip---------

Next morning , taehyung get ready for his business trip ,while yn is sulking all the time. After they done with their breakfast, Mrs Kim and other also came out , to give him good luck ,
"Come home safely" mrs kim said ,and hug him ,"yes omma" he said , and hug everyone and lastly his wife ,who is sulking , and then he went to his car , he sat on the driver seat but then he came out , called yn , she went toward him while other don't give attention to them .

 After they done with their breakfast, Mrs Kim and other also came out , to give him good luck ,"Come home safely" mrs kim said ,and hug him ,"yes omma" he said , and hug everyone and lastly his wife ,who is sulking , and then he went to his car ,...

"What happen" she asked ,while he didn't said anything and pinned her on the car , softly without any noise and kissed her , pulling her by her waist,close to him while other to her nape , deepening the kiss , she kissed back. Broking the kiss ,"Don't be sulky armour, or I can't go away from you "he said while she pouted ,he kissed her pouty lips ,"okay ,okay ...I am fine now ,you can go ...bye " she said while blushing hard and slipped out from his embrace and run away, while he smile and then went to his car and left , other side her cheek is red ,"what happen yn ...why are you so red " Mrs Kim asked ," nothing mom....it's just because of sunrays" she said while mrs Kim nodded and they went back to mansion.

Time skip---------

Next day, after Kim family done with their breakfast, they went to their work, while Mrs Kim , jisoo and yn are sitting in living room ,talking with each other, but they look up when they hear a thud sound ,"oh my god" they three gasp ,jisoo and yn run and..........

TBC

Vote, comments and follow....

Maybe ,the next chapter is the last chapter .....