"15"

Author pov

After marriage..your all family do their dinner with a wide smile..they talk,tease,joke ..such a happy moments to see ... you are also happy..so much happy that you are married to your love .. then you all leave ..all of you are so tired ..

Taehyung pov

I am so happy that she came in my life ...seeing the happy moment between family ,their smile...it such a best moments in my life...well she is too...

I want to love her. I like her the way she smile..the way she talk..she crazy but she is mine. She is beautiful so pretty..I want to do many things for her...I want to talk to her like every husband do with their wife.. but I don't know but I will try to make her happy ....I know that I am lucky to get her in my life..

Author pov

Yn enter in Taehyung room and sat on the bed looking so tired. .she change her dress ,taking her night dress from her suitcase ..she wait for taehyung to come ..but she fall sleep..then taehyung came and she was sleeping in weird position..so he caught her in his arm and tuck her and went to washroom to freshen up..

He came and lay down beside her and stare at her...he look at her face..she is looking so innocent while sleeping..he tuck her hair behind her ear and cares her cheek ..he was admiring her ...after sometime he also fell sleep while facing her.

They both are sleeping facing each other..

Time skip---------

In morning

Yn wake and slowly open her eyes to see a beautiful sculpture in front of her eyes...she smile looking at him,she
move her hand and cares his cheek and move his bang from his forehead who cover his beautiful eyes...

She move her body and about to get up but she slipped and fell on the floor with a thud , taehyung wake up from the sound and look here and there..then his eyes darted toward her
"What are you doing on the floor" he asked while stretching his hand ..
She whimper and stand up " nothing. I just fell from bed " she replied ..he just chuckled at her clumsiness .. " I will just go and freshen up" she said hurriedly went to the bathroom...and then return..she smile awkardly and went to her suitcase and then left

Taehyung smile at her silliness and went to balcony for fresh air.

After sometimes she came and shout
" Tae....I am done .." she said while drying her hair with a towel while taehyung came and stand behind her.
She suddenly turn around and bumped into him ,she slip but she hold his T-shirt for balance , taehyung could not balanced and they fall down on the floor...he was on the top while she laying the floor with close eyes .

She slowly open her eyes and see him very close to her that his nose is touching her.

"Are you a nut" he said ,while she shook her head ...zoning out staring at his eyes .. slowly he stand up and finally she came into her mind " yah .. how dare you to call me nut?" She pouted and said....while he gave her hand to stand up,she took his hand then he pull her up and she crashed into him ..

"Yah..are you trying to break me " she said with a frown..."why are you so clumsy ?" He said and went to washroom ..leaving her dumpfound..

She went to downstairs and see Mrs Kim and Ara are preparing breakfast for everyone with maids ...

"Omma ...let me help you" yn said but Mrs Kim denied and said " no my child ...go and call taehyung we are almost done" but yn doesn't listen and said " Atleast let me prepare the dishes " Mrs Kim sigh and nodded ..yn kept the dishes on the dinning table .."
" Omma ...I will go and call taehyung" yn said ..Mrs Kim nodded ..