Kai and hsi pluahied

Kai woke up. With a blanket wrapped around like a burriro looked for food to eat. OH NO! There was no food. What shall he do! He woke up Yeonjun and begged for him to cook food. Yeonjun cooked for his adorable maknae because he looked adorably adorable with a blanket around. Kai ate the delicious food and thanked his hyung.

"Thank you Yeonjun Hyung!" He exclaimed. Yeonjun smiled.

"Glad you liked it!" He exclaimed back. Soobin woke up from the commotion and showed up in kitchen.

"What you all doing, it's 5 am" he grumbled because he got cranky when he gets up early.

"Sorry hyung" Kai said. Soobin waved him off and sat down next to him.

"Want some hyung?" Kai asked Soobin showing the plate Yeonjun made. Soobin nodded.

"Hyung, Soobin hyung wants omlete too" he informed Yeonjun who was cleaning the pan.

"Just because you said it" he sighed and started the heat again. Beomgyu and Taehyun woke up. Then joined the 3 in the kitchen.

"GOODMORNİNG!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Geez so loud" Taehyun complained. Beomgyu giggled and they all ate breakfast at 5 am.

"Hyung Hyung can we go to amusement park today please" Kai pleaded with puppy eyes that no one can resist.

"Sure" Soobin said with a smile. Kai got happy and jumped a little.

They arrived at the amusement park and Kai was the happiest.

"Hyung hyung can we ride the roller coaster" he said excitedly, jumping like a 5 year old who just saw the most amazing thing.

"Ofcourse" Yeonjun said with a smile. He loved seeing Kai happy. After the roller coaster which they sang roller coaster while riding, they got in haunted house. It was scary.

"Let's buy cotton candy" Beomgyu said when it got in his sight. They got cotton candy. They walked around for a bit.

"Hyung hyung can you win me a plushie" Kai said when he saw the plushie award game.

"Why don't you try yourself?" Yeonjun asked.

"Pleaseeeee" Kai acted cute.

"Sure sure" Yeonjun said. He didn't mind winning a plushie for Kai. He won the plushie that Kai wanted. A big blue smiling cat. Kai was so happy.

"Thank you Hyung" he said. Hugging his new plushie that added to his collection. They returned home. All day was spent at the park so they all got tired.

"Anyone want ramen?" Beomgyu asked. They all said yes. So everyone ate ramen.

"Oh no!" Kai got up and picked some napkin to clean bubble. It got ramen on it.

"Told you to be careful. Give me" Yeonjun sighed. Kai gave Bubble to Yeonjun and Yeonjun aggresively wiped the dirty spot making it clean.

"Thank you" Kai smiled. After dinner Kai went to bed. Putting Bubble next to his new friends.

"Now you're in the family" he smiled and slept happily with Bubble in his arms.

lixie-berry
Got a sudden idea ٩(◕‿◕。)۶