it goes away

This damn headache. Kai had this damn headache that wouldn't go away. What can he do? The only place he will go would be Yeonjuns bed at this early hours of morning before he has a mental breakdown. So Kai quickly went to Yeonjuns bed. Under the covers. Burying his face in Yeonjuns neck.

"Kai?" Yeonjun asked sleepily. Kai stayed silent and held Yeonjun tightly. Not getting a response Yeonun held the maknae tightly too. Rubbing his back.

"What is it" Yeonjun asked. Whispering so that the others won't wake up.

"Headache" Kai replied. Holding back a sob as he couldn't afford crying over such a simple thing.

"Aww ok. Lemme try something" the older said. Massaging Kai's scalp slowly. Receiving a sigh in return. He did this for about 20 minutes before Kai whined again.

"Baby can you move a little, I need to get painkiller for you" Yeonjun said. Kai moved ans the older went to quickly find the painkiller. It wasn't long until Yeonjun walked in with a glass of water and the said painkiller.

"Here take this" he said. Handing the the glass as he helped Kai sit up.

Kai took the little pill and layed down again. Yeonjun cradling the younger in his arms.

"Now sleep" Yeonjun said softly. Running his fingers through Kai's hair. With that Kai slept restuflly.

A short one haha. Hope you like it🐧

Have a good day!