we need you

Ok I know this book was made to be fluff and Kai centric. But this one kinda hit hard so I'm going to put it here as I don't have any other txt book. It's not fluff. And if you don't like angst or depressing things then don't read it.

Yeonjun sat on the edge of his bed, staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He felt numb, exhausted, and utterly defeated. He had given up on everything - his dreams, his ambitions, his relationships, and even his own life. The weight of it all was too much to bear.

He had been struggling with severe depression for years, and it had only gotten worse in recent times. Despite the efforts of his friends, family, and even his therapist, Yeonjun had reached his breaking point. He had made up his mind to end it all that very night.

But just as he was about to take the final step, his phone rang.

It was Soobin, his bandmate and closest friend.

"Yeonjun-ah, come down for dinner!" Soobin said cheerfully. "We made your favorite dish."

Yeonjun didn't respond. He just stared at the phone, willing it to stop ringing.

Soobin's voice trailed off, and there was a moment of silence. "Yeonjun, are you there?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Yeonjun took a deep breath and forced himself to answer. "I'm...not hungry. I think I'll pass. Thanks, Soobin."

There was another pause, and Yeonjun could sense that Soobin was hesitant to end the call. "Is everything okay, Yeonjun-ah? You sound...off."

Yeonjun let out a bitter laugh. "Everything's just peachy, Soobin. Don't worry about me."

Soobin didn't sound convinced, but he didn't press the matter any further. "Alright, but if you change your mind, we'll keep your plate warm. Take care, okay?"

Yeonjun grunted in response and hung up the phone. He felt a pang of guilt for brushing Soobin off, but he couldn't bring himself to face his friend. He didn't deserve to be happy or cared for, not after all the pain he had caused.

As the night wore on, Yeonjun became more and more despondent. He played through all the memories he had, reliving each one like a nightmare he couldn't escape. He wondered if anyone would even miss him once he was gone.

But just before dawn, there was a knock on his door. It was Soobin, looking sleepy but determined.

"Yeonjun-ah, I...I couldn't sleep," he said, stumbling over his words. "I had this feeling, like something was wrong. So I came to check on you."

Yeonjun felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes, but he held them back. "Soobin, I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

Soobin shook his head. "You don't have to apologize. I just need you to know that...that I'm here for you. We all are. Please, Yeonjun, don't give up. Things can get better, I promise."

Yeonjun hesitated, but there was something in Soobin's voice that made him want to believe. He took a deep breath and nodded, knowing that it wouldn't be an easy journey, but he was willing to try.

Together, they walked down to the kitchen, where the rest of their bandmates were gathered. It was a small gesture, but it was a start - a sign that maybe there was a way out of the darkness after all.

Have agood day people 🐧