flowers 2

Soobin stared at the people walking by the little cafe he was at. All looking carefree and chatting. Another sigh left his lips. Why can't the world be like that for him too. A ting from his phone distracts his attention to the device.

Junnie
U free

Yeonjun and Soobin have been chatting for a while now. After the flower shop, Soobin texted Yeonjun first, and they kind of become good friends.

Binnie
I'm free
At Cafe

Junnie
Coming waittt

Soobin smiled at the message and put his phone down. Not long after, as he learned that the older is quick to not waste time, he noticed a tuff of pink hair come in. He waved, and Yeonjun was fast to hug Soobin.

"Missed you," Yeonjun said. Pulling back and smiling at Soobin. The taller smiled back, and the two sat. Facing each other.

Their conversation flow effortlessly as Soobin talk about his day and Yeonjun listen. Often fixing the ribbon on his fluffy hair. By the time they are done with the coffee, they leave the place and walk to the sea shore that's right across the street.

"So pretty," Yeonjun gasped. Taking pictures of the sky, a smile graced his pretty lips. Soobin smiled at the olders cute behavior and sat on the sand. Watching the waves hit the sand and join the other waves again. Yeonjun sits next to Soobin, resting his head on the tallers shoulder and sighs.

"I love sea, as if it takes my problems away," the pink haired whispered. Eyes closed and felt the salty breeze hit his face. Soobin hums. Knowing well that sea is one place he wants to get lost in.

"I want to get lost in the sea," Soobin decides to voice his thoughts.

"Why," the older ask.

"Because world is cruel. I want to forget everything," Soobin whispers. Wiping a tear that fell out of vulnerability. Yeonjun does it for him, wiping the falling tears and kissing his cheeks.

"All I want to get lost in is your eyes, your presence. I want to get lost in you, Binnie," Yeonjun muttered. Cupping Soobins soft cheeks and kissing him gently.

Soobin melts in the kiss, nor hesitating to respond to the loving action.

"I love you," Yeonjun whispers. Their foreheads resting, he gaze at Soobins eyes that hold the stars.

"I love you too," Soobin said. Pulling Yeonjun to another kiss. It all felt natural, like they were meant to be together.

And Soobin loved it, just like Yeonjun.

.