cuddle

Kai had a rough day. He was tired and all he wanted was sleep. But you don't get what you want all the time right? So as he layed down on his bed, he couldn't stop the irritation when a knock came.

"What" he asked. Annoyance clear in his voice.

"It's Yeonjun. Can i come" Yeonjun replied.

"Sure" Kai said. A tired sigh leaving his lips. Yeonjun peaked inside to see Kai sprawled on bed. Looking tired and ready to sleep.

"Do you want to cuddle" he asked. Sitting on the bed.

"I have my plushies" Kai said quietly. Everything coming too much at the moment. Yeonjun wrapped his arms around his waist and let Kai cuddle to his side. His head resting on his shoulder.

"You're so cuddle hyung" Kai whispered. Burying his face under Yeonjun's neck.

"I'm glad you find it comfortable" Yeonjun replied. Playing with the maknaes hair. They continued talking for a while. When Yeonjun noticed Kai is slurring a little he rubbed his back to lull him to a much needed sleep.

"Thank you hyung" Kai whispered. In the brink of sleep.

"I will always be by your side Kai" Yeonjun said softly. Kissing his forehead.

"I love you" Kai slurred. His breathing even and fast asleep now.

"I love you too sweety" Yeonjun said. Letting himself rest with the maknae for now.

Hello. Hope you like it🐧