Hyuka want more plushies

Txt planned today to be arcade day. They got ready in casual clothes and put on their masks. Then their manager drove them to the arcade. The place was full. People playing games and eating snacks.

"Hyung hyung let's go" Kai whined. Clinging to Yeonjun.

"Be patient Hyuka we are in line" Yeonjun said. Patting his head. Kai pouted but waited. After 10 minutes they were finally in the counter.

"Tickets for 5" Soobin asked. The lady on the counter gave them the gam4 tickets. Yeonjun paid and Kai flew to the dance machine.

"You're too fast" Taehyun called after him. Walking slowly.

"You're too slow" Kai replied. He already started the game so was stepping on the arrows that light in time. After playing a few rounds he got tired and let his hyungs play the game.

"Wahh you're good hyung" he mused. Watching Yeonjun play like he played hundred times.

"I'm always good" Yeonjun said. Smiling proudly. Kai saw a claw machine in the corner of his eye. He turned to look at it fully. His eyes lighting up at the discovery. The machine was full of plushies! He made his way to the claw machine and put the coin. The claw moving to the center. He chose a penguin plushie near the falling part. Focusing, Kai moved the claw slowly and on to the penguin. He pressed the button and waited for the claw to get the plushie. The claw didn't get the plushie when it fell half way in the air. He tried again a few times. Now Kai had 1 coin left. He pouted and thought of a solution. He really wanted the plushie.

"Do you want me to get it" Beomgyu asked. Surprising Kai who was slouching.

"Yes yes yes please" Kai gave him puppy eyes. Beomgyu giggle at his cuteness and put his coin in. Maneuvering the claw to the penguin. The claw got the plushie this time. And let it go at the falling place. Kai was jumping in happiness. He quickly got the penguin out and hugged it tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you Hyung thank you soon much" he said quickly. Eyes sparkling looking at the penguin plushie.

"No problem" Beomgyu smiled at him. He loved seeing his dongseng this happy.

Hope you like it 🐧

Eve_dive<3