Water!

"HUENING KAI COME HERE RIGHT NOW" Yeonjun called out. His voice booming in the house. Hurried footsteps were heard and Kai came in the view.

"Yes hyung" Kai replied. Sitting next to his members on the kitchen table.

"So we are going to the water park. Today. We have one hour to get ready and I want everyone to pack their bags, I don't care if you use one or two bags together, and come to the doorway. No waiting because we are having fun today" Yeonjun said. Everyone nodded. Going to their room to get the bags ready.

Yeonjun tapped his foot on the floor. Sighing in frustration when Kai called for him.

"You three wait, we will be back" Yeonjun said. Quickly going to Kai's room.

"Hyung I'm sorry but I can't find my towel" Kai said. Looking around.

"Use the others towel we have extra" the older said. Watching Kai nod and pull the bag on his shoulder.

"Ok. Sorry for making you wait" Kai said. Walking behind Yeonjun.

"It's fine, there is no rush" the older said. Patting maknaes head as they all put their shoes on.

"Let's have fun" Kai said. Grinning like a child.

Just like that the five boys had a great day at the water park.

Not so good one. I'm tired but I feel pretty today haha.🐧