sleep

Kai stretched. Turning around in bed and mumbling about eating a food? The door open and Yeonjun come in. Shaking Kai to get up. But the maknae whine.

"Fine," Yeonjun sigh. Laying next to Kai and hugging him.

The two sleep for another three hours when the door open again. This time Soobin and Taehyun come in. Followed by Beomgyu.

"You two get up," Soobin says. Pulling the covers off. Yeonjun whine and snugglr closer to Kai.

Soobin sigh. Signaling the two standing to get the other bed. Beomgyu and Tehyun push the bed and connect with the one that is currently occupied. The three then lay in the now big bed. Soobin resting his forehead on Yeonjun's back and Taheyun hugging Soobin from behind. Beomgyu putting his leg on Taehyun's waist and hugging him. Leaving light kisses on the youngers nape. After five hours of cuddling in the warmth of each other, Kai stir awake. Rubbing his eyes and sit up slowly. Eyes widening in the sight. He smile lazily and lay down again. Turning to Yeonjun and hugging the older, resting his head on his chest.

"Sleep well," The four of them said softly then. Yeonjun caressing Kai's hair in a soothing motion.

"I will," Kai whispers. Eyes slipping closed and falling back into a peaceful sleep again.

It's been. While. Lol.

celadon_skies

I would like to give cuddles but I can't so have this have a good day.