🦋 ONE 🦋

Shimla

The town is famous for pleasant walking experiences on hillsides surrounded by pine and oak forests. This capital city of Himachal Pradesh is famous for The Mall, ridge, and toy train. It is known as the Queen of the hills for its beauty.
.
.
.

Birla Home

A house was shown and a boy wearing a spectacle and checking the presentation

A house was shown and a boy wearing a spectacle and checking the presentation. It's none other than Abhimanyu Birla who sitting in the living room and working on his laptop. Being one of the top 5 business tycoons in India always keeps him busy.

He took a few sips of coffee and look at the time 7.00 am. He took off his spectacles and get up to walk toward his room.

When he opened his room door and walked toward his bed his little one is laying on the opposite and covered with a blanket tip to toe and with a small smile on his lips, he pulled the blanket up.

AB - Princess Get up! Look
sunrises 🌅 and it's time for school...

T - Baby... 5 minutes, please...

AB - Princess, no more minutes, get up be a good girl.

He pulled her up and lift her in his arms and took her to the bathroom. Tara still yarning and she can't open her eyes.

T - I want to sleep, baby

AB - Good girls will wake up early and my princess is a good girl right?

T - She nodded her head with a smile...

He made her brush her teeth and seeing the water she started to play.

AB - Princess how many times have I told you don't play with the water?

T - Baby seeing the water I get happy and I started to play.

AB - But this is not the time to play in the water remove your dress I will take bath for you...

T - Baby I can do it myself I am not a small kid I am a big girl.

AB - Princess I know you are a big girl and if you do it by yourself we will reach your school tomorrow only.

T - She laughed...

He made her get ready to wear their uniform, tie, and shoes and on the other side Abhi wearing his formal dress for his office and took his things and tara's bag, and they both stepped downstairs and sated at the dining table.

AB - Raj brings breakfast.

Raj - Yes sir!

He serves breakfast and Abhi feeds tara.

AB - Princess doesn't fight with anyone in the school I can't come every day and get apologized for your mistake.

T - Baby I don't fight voluntarily Arjun only gives me trouble and makes me angry.