🌷Abhi Console Akshu 🌷

A - Abhi there is no use of saying sorry. My life has been ruined. I feel dominated in my eyes. Do you ever feel when someone touches your body in the wrong way? I feel to kill myself because he touches only what I feel in my body. I can't tolerate a bad touch.

Akshu was broken down and she fall on the floor and started sobbing. She thinks about the incident and snatches her hand. I don't want it. I want to remove it. I want to remove it.

Abhi couldn't see Akshu. She is getting more aggressive behavior. Her hands are bleeding. Abhi tries to stop her because she is harming her body.

Abhi hugs her from behind and holds her both hands. Akshu continues to say I won't remove it. Abhi consoles Akshu and holds her tight to calm down but she falls unconscious on his chest because of trauma.

Abhi lifts her in his arms and lays her on the bed. She continued to murmur in an unconscious condition. Abhi covered the blanket and his eyes pointed at the table he saw the phone vibrate he called Zoya back seeing her missed calls.

( Zoya saw Abhi call)

Z - Abhimanyu finally you called me?

AB - Are there any problems? Does Tara do something?

Z - Tara is crying and she wants to meet you.  She is not listening to us. She is very stubborn.

AB - She might be feeling alone. It's okay bring her to my room. I will handle her.

Z - But Abhimanyu Akshara...

AB - It's okay Zoya I will manage.

( Zoya cut the call)

Z - You guys can back to work?  I will manage Tara.

( she lifts her in her arms and walks upstairs and she knocks on Abhi's door)

( Abhi was arranging things and making the room normal)

AB - Yes come in...

T - Baby baby where did you go leaving me alone?

AB - Princess come to me. He lifts Tara in his arms.

( Zoya leaves)

T - Baby don't leave me alone. She hugs him.

AB - Princess I won't leave you alone. Don't cry princess you know me I won't like tears. If you won't stop crying I will start to make laugh.

T - No baby doesn't do that I will smile without doing it. Baby ak...  Ak...

AB - Shhh.  Shhh.  Don't shout princess. Ak is not well and she is taking a rest.

T - What happened to Ak?

AB - She is suffering from severe problems Princess.

T - Leave me down baby... He gets her down and she goes near to Ak.  Please god,  save my Ak she is my best friend and I love her a lot. She can't tolerate any pain. She kisses her cheeks and hugs her.

AB - He was speechless by Tara's concern toward Akshu. I wish for the same princess.

T - Baby Ak will be recovered soon.

AB - He kissed her forehead...  I love you princess. You are gone to be sana.

T - I love you more baby. I am a mom girl.

AB - They both smiled. Did you have your breakfast?  

T - Not yet baby.  Rats are running in my stomach. 

AB - Why Zoya didn't feed you breakfast?

T - Baby I want only you should feed me or Ak otherwise I won't accept anyone's feed me except you both.

AB - Princess you are stubborn like me. But this is not a good princess. If we both are not with you,  you need to adjust with them.

T - Sorry baby,  I won't do it again.

AB - It's okay princess...

Zoya knocks on the door

AB - He opens the door without Akshu's knowledge. He goes out with Tara. Zoya hereafter princess will be a good girl.

Z - How is Akshu?

AB - Still she is haunted by the monster.  I don't know what to do. How could I handle her?

Z - Abhimanyu stay with her and I will take care of Tara.

Zoya leaves with Tara and Abhi goes inside without giving a sound. When he entered the room he was shocked to see that Akshu is not in her bed. He hears a sound from the bathroom and he opened the door.

He saw Akshu standing under the shower and rubbing her hand with a scrubber saying I need to wipe my body. I need to wipe my body.

Abhi ran immediately after seeing her and he try to stop her from scrubbing her body. Because she is harming her own body.

AB - Akshu what are you doing?  Leave it?

A - I need to wipe my body...  She continued to say.

AB - He raised his voice and shout akshu stop it.

She gains sense and glances at Abhi. She started sobbing.

A - Why Abhi why?  Why does it happen to me?  I never thought wrong with anyone why did this happen?

AB -  Nothing happened to you akshu.

A - I lost everything... what is left to survive in this world.

AB - He kissed her forehead and placed his palms on her cheeks. Akshu looks at me...  Look at me... you are still a virgin girl. Adithya tried to molest you but he couldn't... because I came at the right time and I put him in bad conditions.

A - No purpose of doing Abhi. Now the media might know my news and it's been viral everywhere. I couldn't face the outside world.

AB - Akshu nobody knows anything about you. I know it's a business party but I never let anyone spread this news. If anyone does I swear I won't live him alive.

She continued sobbing under the shower 🚿.  Abhi hugged her and stood for a while until she wanted to leave.

After the shower, Abhi came out with Akshu. He dries her hair and gave her a dress to change.

When Akshu came out and he took her for a drive.

AB - Akshu do you know where we are going? I planned a surprise for you.

She doesn't reply she stays quiet until they reach the destination.

AB - Akshu we came to have a look...

A - When she looks upwards she was shocked to see.  They came to her home.

AB - How was my surprise? Look you are smiling...

A - After seeing her home, she smiled a lite bit...

AB - Akshu you can stay here as many days as you want I won't disturb but when you return I want old Akshu my choti sherni.

Akshu gets down from the car and she doesn't raise any questions about Neil. Abhi also leaves without saying anything.