🌷 Abhira Passionate Kiss🌷

Abhi brought Akshu to his room and Akshu knew seeing Abhi's face he was going to blast on her...

A - Abhi...

AB - He stops ✋... I need to know about you both.  You said you both are friends Did you both date or something else?

A - What? Abhi, do you think I will date that duffer? Like seriously 😂😂😂 she started to laugh.

AB - Akshu... I am serious 😒

A - Abhi I never dated any person nor either I have a lover. We are just friends that are also in school days. After that, I didn't see him either or we weren't in touch with each other.

AB - That means you didn't date him or neither in a relationship.

A - Ahaa Abhi I didn't date him... You're the first person in my life. Before you,  I was single, and I didn't date anyone.

Abhi held Akshu's hand and made her sit beside him... Akshu feels that Abhi's hand is hot...  She touched his forehead and his full body was too hot.

A - Abhi you have a fever and you didn't tell. Wait I will get some water in a bowl with a towel.

Abhi stopped Akshu...

AB - Akshu relax... It happens sometimes I'm fine and I am not suffering from a fever. 

A - If you're not suffering then why is it too hot? Abhi... You're got jealous... You couldn't see me with Karan.

AB - What nonsense why I will be jealous because of him?

A - Abhi don't try to hide... You're jealous right...

Abhi pulled Akshu closer to him. He kissed on her cheeks.

AB - Yes I'm jealous you're mine and I have the right to... He kissed the other cheeks.

They are both very close akshu gets shy down her head. Abhi removed her hair behind the ears and smoothed her cheeks both closed their eyes and they got closer to their nose and touched each other...

K - Killer?

Abhi heard Karan's voice and he immediately kissed her on his lips.

K - Killer I need help. Open the door...

She couldn't reply and Abhi was enjoying kissing moments...

Karan waited for some time and knocked on the door but he couldn't get any reply so he returned to his room. Finally, Abhi breaks the moment and they are breathing heavily.

They look at each other and again akshu kisses him passionately... Abhi's phone was beeping but he threw the phone on the floor and he continued...

A - It's okay Abhi you attend the call it's more important...

AB - What Zoya? why you're calling me continuously? Don't have a manners? What the hell happened? Why did you call me?

Z - Abhimanyu... Here some clients are creating problems and they canceled the deal. Please come soon...

AB - How could they cancel my deal? I'm coming right away. He cuts the call and looks at Akshu without saying anything he leaves with a puppy face.

Akshu goes to check on Karan.  She knocked on his door.

K - Come In!

A - Duffer why did you call me?  Do you need anything?

K - Everything is fine killer.

A - If everything is fine then why did you call me?

When she moves Karan holds Akshu's hand. Immediately she looks back...

K - Oops... He leaves... Can you sit with me for a few minutes killer?

A - She smiled and sat on the chair 🪑...

K - Akshu why your lips are too reddish and you're also blushing...

A - What?

K - Hey wait, you both are romancing I came a block in between you without knowing you. But your love mark on your lips you are too cute... 

A - Just shut up okay...

K - Ooh... Look at your cheeks it's turn rose...

A - I said shut up!

K - I'm happy Abhi is moving on with his life.

A - I wish he would accept me as his wife soon. 

K - What?  You Abhi haven't moved on yet still love Sana.

A - He still loves her and does not accept me as his wife.

K - I thought you were both happy as a couple. 

A - Picture can perfectly have a family but I'm still trying to be fit for this perfect family pic.

K - Don't worry, he will soon accept you.